Chapter Twenty Nine- Nicknames

(Ryan's POV)

(Ryan's POV)

"Michael." I whine taking my feet from out of the pool as he shot hoops. "Baby." I walk behind him and kick the back of his knee as he moved around. His legs buckled making me laugh.

"You play too much Ryan." He grumbles regaining his posture.

"I'm hungry and bored."

"I just asked you like ten minutes ago if you wanted to go get something to eat and you said and I quote 'I'm not hungry stop bothering me'. So getcha ass back over there by that pool and leave me alone."

"But bae."

"Ain't no buts." He turns around and continues to shoot the basketball. I stand in front of him and smack the ball out of his hand.

"Please Bookie."

"Don't call me that gay ass name." He looks down at me as I give him my best pout. "Oh my god you're so annoying." He picks me up throwing me over his shoulder and patting my butt.

"Michael you better not hit my head on this door frame or we will be fighting

"Michael you better not hit my head on this door frame or we will be fighting." I scream as he twirls me around laughing. He throws me on the couch and goes to lock the door.

"What you trying to eat?" He climbs on top of me and lays his head on my stomach. "I'm not cooking so don't ask for nothing homemade."

"But Bookie."

"Since you called me that I'm definitely not making anything. What do you want to order?"

"Hmm." I tap my chin.

"I'll pick for us and I don't care if you like it or not."

"Why are you being mean?"

"Why did you kick the back of my knee?"

"Because I thought it would be funny and it was." I ran my hand over his waves and I feel him relax a little more than he already was.

"I'm about to order sushi." He takes his phone out his pocket and starts ordering the food. "Stop before I fall asleep." He grumbles putting his phone to his ear. Looking at his face my hand travels to his beard and his little bald spot underneath his chin. Laughing a little I rub the spot making him smack my hand away.