Chapter Ten- Reporters

*Ryan's POV*(Ryan's outfit to the fashion show above

*Ryan's POV*
(Ryan's outfit to the fashion show above.)

"Are you sure you can handle yourself enough not to embarrass John and I ?" I ask Jasmine as we sit in the second row of seats close to the run way.

"Ugh yes. If you ask me one more time I will embarrass you, John tell her I'll be okay." Jasmine says pushing her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah she'll be okay."

"Whatever. What you guys do last night?" I ask the pair and Jasmine shrugs.

"I didn't do anything but prepare for today." She says showing me her freshly done nails.

"I went out with some old friends and I went to see my dad." John says and looks away.

"Really ? How is he I haven't seen him since we left."

"He's going through it. He and my moms finally split up." He admits and I can sense there were troubles underneath what he was saying.

"We'll talk about it later." He nods and turns his eyes towards the stage as a tall woman struts across the stage.

"Welcome to the Dolce & Gabbana 2018 summer fashion show. We'll start in just a few minutes just wanted everyone to get settled before I let the models walk." She says standing at the very end of the runway. She starts introducing the sponsors and then the show starts. The models walk down one by one and I can practically feel the excitement radiating off of Jasmine. This is the first show she's ever been to and it's a really big one. I decide to take a few selfies and post them for Jenna's sake. I feel Jasmine's hand squeeze my wrist.

"Look." She says almost breathlessly, I look up to see Michael walking down the runway. Our eyes meet and he winks our way and I can feel Jasmine shaking. "He winked at us. He fucking winked at us!" She whisper yells with excitement. I pat her hand and nod.

"Mhm, I'm sure I can get him to come see you after the show." I say and she looks at me with stars basically dancing in her eyes.

"Pleaseee! I know y'all don't like each other, but I still want to see what he's like in person for myself." She claims and I smack my teeth.

"I have no loyalties." I say and cross my arms over my chest. John throws his arm around my shoulder and leans back.

"You have me, but I also want to know, I've only 'met' him once."

"Fine I will introduce you both to him, just don't be disappointed when he's not all that and a bag of chips."