Chapter Nineteen- Graduation

(Ryan's POV)

(Ryan's POV)

"I didn't think you'd come so soon." Drying my hair with a shirt Michael just stares at me. "So what's up?"

"What's up? We haven't seen each other in a whole week. It feels like you're ignoring me."

"Why are you whining about this? Nothing is that deep." I slide my underwear on and some sweats with a loose hoodie.

"Ryan." He gets up and places his hands onto my face looking down at me. "I know you've been busy but this is a relationship we're trying to have and without communicating what's the point?"

"I've just been busy Michael, I'm sorry I'm not the clingy, always checking to see what you're doing, or always being under you 24/7, but that's not the type of person I am."

"I know, but I never knew I liked that kind of stuff until I was with you. I want it to at least seem like you want this too. You never ask me to hang out it's always me starting things."

"I'm a working college student, well was a college student. I've been busy trying to make sure I can buy this apartment and trying to graduate."

"I didn't know you were trying to move."

"I can't live in the dorm anymore. I was going back to live with Justine in her old apartment when we came back from Hawaii."

"You can live with me until you close on the apartment." He suggests.

"I don't know Michael, this is still a new relationship. I don't want to push things and we're still apparently still having issues."

"The only issue is that we're spending too much time apart. I don't like this feeling and I haven't seen you in a week, how am I going to make it two weeks with you not even in the same state as me."

"Aren't I suppose to be the clingy one?" He pulls me into his arms and kisses me on the lips.

"I don't care, I just want you here with me Ryan. God you make me feel so fucking crazy. These feelings came so fast and they're going faster and I'm scared that your feelings are ya at the same pace as mine."

"Michael, I like you or you wouldn't be my first real boyfriend. Just stop worrying about so many simple things. Just because I'm busy doesn't mean I don't want you."

"Good. Because if you didn't you couldn't leave me anyways."

"I always knew you were crazy."

"Crazy about you."

"I'm sorry I've been so busy. But you're going to be busy soon too aren't you going to Paris for fashion week?"

"But I can bring you with me when I come and that's not until two weeks after you come back."

"I wish I could bring you with me to this benefit trip."

"I wish I could go maybe I will go down for a few days."