Chapter Twelve- Violent Naps

*Ryan's POV*

*Ryan's POV*

"Fuck Ryan! I told you to hit the fucking break, fuck!" Michael screams racing out the car to inspect the damage that I just inflicted onto his car. I told him not to take a nice one, but he insisted that all of his cars were nice. I scraped his bumper against the wall ? A few times ? I watched him bend down and touch the part that I just fucked up. I get out the car forgetting I didn't put it in park and the car rolls right into the wall.

"Well shit." I say leaning back into the car and putting it in park. When I look over at Michael he literally looks speechless. I don't know what to do so I squeak out a sorry and he growls, like a dog would. He lets out a long sigh before he speaks.

"Get in the fucking car." He says opening my door I quickly walk to the other side of the car and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry, I honestly have only tried to drive a few times, I'll pay for the damages. We could've taken my Jeep." I try to kiss his lips, but he turns his head and my lips land on his cheek.

"All the paint on the right side of my bumper is gone and my car in connected to a wall, I don't want to speak about it anymore. Next time we gonna use that crusty ass Jeep." He says removing himself from my arms and going to the driver side of the car. I close the door and sit quietly and he just stares at me.

"How you forget to put the car in park? You're lucky i can't stay mad at your fine ass." He starts to laugh leaning over to hold my face in his hands and places his head in my neck placing soft kisses. Michael and I have been hanging out everyday since we left New York, he's even been giving me driving lessons after class. It's been a few weeks since the fashion show and everything had died down. Michael and I have just been hanging out and casually fucking, no titles, no questions. We're just having fun, but I made sure that while he's with me he isn't with anyone else. He kisses my lips and I pull back to speak.

"I don't know, I was so scared I messed up your car that I messed it up some more. Are you sure you don't want me to pay for the damages?"

"No it's okay, I know someone that can do it for me. You got anything you want to do now?"

"No, I have to film some videos with King and John."

"Why can't you film with Justine? Why do you have no girl friends?"

"For one Justine is my camera woman, and I don't make a lot of friends."

"Can I at least stay this time when you film?"

"No I don't need distractions, or your possessiveness."

"You acting like you don't like that shit."

"I mean it is sexy when you get all aggressive, but I can come over to your place tonight?"

"I have a shoot tonight and my place is a mess. I can come over to yours once I'm done?"