Chapter Forty Eight- Confrontation

(Ryan's POV)

(Ryan's POV)

"What are you doing here?" I ask shutting the door to the office.

"Lock the door."

"What why?"

"Lock the fucking door, Ryan!" He bangs his hands on the desk making me jump and shakily lock the door. "Didn't I tell you if I see you with someone else it was going to be a problem?" His calm voice had me shook, because seeing that he's this calm but at the same time seeing the fire in his eyes made me scared. "Didn't I?" He growls and I nod. "Then why the fuck was you out with this fucking clown ass nigga?" He slides his phone out on to the table to show the picture of Nathan.

"It wasn't like that." I try to say but he shakes his head and laughs, before standing up and backing me into the wall. His hand quickly goes around my throat, not choking me, but tight enough to have me pinned against the wall.

"I don't give a fuck what it was like

"I don't give a fuck what it was like. You didn't say anything to clear it up. You want all these people to think that we broke up? And that you're with that fuck nigga now?"

"We are broken-" I was cut off by him squeezing my neck tighter.

"Nothings over until I say it's fucking over! You think that you can just come in my life, make me fall in love with you and think you can leave me?" He laughs again before pressing his forehead to mine loosening his grip slightly. "You're lucky I don't kill that bitch. I was so close to doing it, but being in prison would just keep me away from you. I don't want that Ryan. Every time I do something the first thought in my head is you. It's always you, you, you." He taps his fist against the wall.

"Michael let my neck go." I say gruffly trying to find my voice. He looks down at me and I could see all the hurt, but love swirling around in his eyes.

"Why don't you understand that I need you damn it! I can't eat or sleep, I can't even turn on my fucking tv and not see your ass. You're everywhere but in my arms Ryan and I can't do it anymore. Seeing you and him together hurt so bad I couldn't breathe." His eyes pierce through mine making all the anger I just held inside for him disappear. I take his face into my hands and I kiss him. The kiss was different than any one we've had before. I could feel his pain, desperation and need as he gripped me in his arms.