Chapter Fifty One- Set Straight

(Ryan's POV)

(Ryan's POV)

It was my first time back at Michael's house since I was due to move in. Nothing was different other than Sterling mostly moved out and he took the puppy. Which I was disappointed by because I actually really liked the dog. Michael didn't change anything in his room all of my stuff was still set up the same and he even organized all my clothes in his closet. I had decided to come over to his house to surprise him with Zaxby's but he wasn't home. I forgot he had some show to go to today.

Deciding to straighten up a little bit since Michael often doesn't clean up after himself. So I change his sheets and wash some of his dirty clothes. Quickly getting into the groove of cleaning I didn't even notice how much time had passed until I heard the front door slam shut. I rush downstairs thinking it was Michael but I was surprised to see Justine and Sterling. Justine's stomach was way bigger than it was a few weeks ago, making me believe that she wasn't three months pregnant. She looked more like five or six. 

"Roast beef!" Sterling yells pulling me into a hug, laughing I hug him back slightly looking over at Justine who is slightly glaring at me.

"Hey Ryan." She flashed me a fake smile making me feel slightly uneasy.

"Justine, you've grown so much." I really didn't want to properly greet her with a fake tone because that's not the kind of person I was. I didn't know what her issue with me was right now but I'm over her ass.

"Yeah we're having twins and she is almost five months." Sterling rests a hand on her stomach slightly holding her.

"Congrats, do you know the gender yet?"

"No we're having a gender reveal on June nineteenth." Justine mumbles making me squint at her slightly. June nineteenth was my anniversary date...

"Justine picked the date, it seemed familiar, but I don't know what lands on that date. You and Michael are welcome to come." Sterling smiles at me and I roll my eyes.

"That's my anniversary date, I was about to give you invites to our party, but it you already have something lined up." I lean over to grab two invitations and hand it to them.

"Aw damn, we can try to swing by." Sterling tried but I shake my head.

"No it's alright, I was thinking of canceling it and go on a vacation or something instead." I shrugged knowing that Michael would still want to go to their event to support his best friend and his blessing.

"You don't have to cancel it because of us." Justine pushes her hair off her shoulder.

"Oh no I wasn't cancelling it for y'all, it's just that most the people I want to come can't and I don't want to just have some randoms in Faiths house."