Chapter Thirty Eight- Magazine Covers

(Ryan's POV)

(Ryan's POV)

"What the fuck happened to your head?" John stares as I sit down at my desk. "You've been blowing up the internet, with you going into the hospital and what your parents have been saying."

"What do you mean with what my parents have been saying?" I turn around to him quickly.

"They told TMZ that Michael pushed you off the steps." He speaks slowly and I scrunch my face up. "I know that couldn't be true but I also wanted to talk to you before I did anything to crazy."

"Well for starters Jasmine pushed Michael so hard he fell into me and we fell off the steps. He landed on top of me causing this." I raise my right wrist. "And I hit my head on some rocks so no he didn't push me."

"Wait why did Jasmine push Michael?"

"Okay so let me just start from the beginning." I sigh leaning back in my chair. I started telling him how my mother was acting funny as soon as Michael and I walked in. I didn't get very far before our story time was cut short by a very angry Jenna walking in with Justine following behind her quickly.

"Bitch I know Michael didn't put his mother fucking hands on you. Your ass snuck in here like I wouldn't be notified that you were back. When were you going to come see me and tell me how we can kill this bastard?"

"Hold on." I look over at the pair who are standing like they are ready to go to war. "Michael didn't hit me."

"Why would your parents lie?" Justine cocks an eyebrow putting her hand on her hip.

"Sis why would I lie to you? If Michael hit me he'd be dead. Anyways sit down so I can tell everyone the story at the same time." Justine and Jenna sit down in the chairs and stare at me. "Shit this would be a good time for some food."

"Bitch."

"Okay I'll start from the beginning again since you two want to just come in here like you own the bitch or something."

"I do own this 'bitch' this is my fucking office now on with the damn story." Jenna claps her hands and I groan.

"Okay so when Michael and I first got to the house my mom was acting all weird that Michael was there. Then we go to breakfast the next day and guess what my parents did?"

"I already know what type of shit your parents be on they probably tried to make you do something you didn't want to."

"Kind of. They tried to set me up on a date." They all gasp. "And you'll never guess who the fuck with."

"No, with who? King?" Jenna looks at me with wide eyes.

"No Chadwick mother fucking Boseman."