Chapter Thirty Two- Scared

(Michael's POV)

(Michael's POV)

"We didn't have to lie to Ryan you know that right?" Ellie raises an eyebrow at me.

"I know, but I've gotten some of my best chains made out here, I already gave her the ring, I just need her necklace made in the design I want."

"So we had to fly all the way out here for that?" Steelo places his bag down in the apartment that we got on Airbnb.

"Nah, you forget Jamila stay out here? I need to see the little ones."

"Damn I forgot they stayed out here. It's fucking cold."

"Yeah I didn't think it got this cold in Georgia." Ellie rubbed her hands together.

"The heating is off, nigga how you work this bullshit?" Steelo messes with the thermostat.

"I'm finna call Ryan." I walk away cutting my phone on. I call and she doesn't pick up so I leave a voicemail.

"Hey, I just wanted to call to say we made it in safely and we got to the apartment. Call me back when you hear this." What the hell was she up to that she couldn't answer my call? She was just saying how she was goin to be bored. Then again she's never on her phone.

"Aye, you trying to go out and do something?"

"Nigga can we get settled in first?" Ellie yells back to Steelo making me chuckle.

"Man go wash your ass or something and let's get out this joint, I'm ready to go do something." I shower and change walking out of the room. Sterling and Ellie were on the couch watching some lifetime movie.

"Y'all got a little too settled, I got an appointment at four so what y'all trying to do?" I fix my watch looking at the pair. They both lazily shrug turning their attention back to the screen. "What happened to, 'Let's get out this joint' because I'm confused."

"I'm tired." Ellie whines slouching.

"This movie is interesting."

"Come on let's go get food or something."

"Post-mates that shit."

"Y'all are whack."

"Anyways, what you gotta do at four?"

"I'm getting a grill made."

"A full one? Ew what are you trying to become an Atlanta rapper too? Boo whore you stink." Ellie throws the remote at me.

"Bruh, chill out. No it's only the bottoms."

"Who told you to get them Ryan?" Steelo laughs and I nod slightly.

"She said she'd like them on me."

"Son you're corny." Ellie and Steelo laughs.

"Get the hell up so we can go."