Chapter Eleven - Cuddles

*Ryan's POV*

*Ryan's POV*

The next couple days were hell on social media. I couldn't even walk around without someone coming to ask me about Michael. I was starting to get irritated and on top of all of this Michael's fans are sending me so many mixed feelings. Some are happy while others are angry enough to send me death threats. I was ready to get back to California and dive into more work. I canceled my complex video, because I really couldn't do it right now. John didn't want to cancel his so that's what he's doing right now. Feeling bold, I decide to pick up my phone and decide to call Michael. He answers after two rings with a laugh.

"Wooow, what have I done for THE Ryan Destiny to call me first?"

"So you got jokes? I can hang up right now if you want?"

"I'm kidding! But what's up, how is everything going since the whole 'incident'?"

"Mixed feelings. Your fans are mean as shit, but my manager thought we could've handled the situation better than causing a scene. I could tell she was disappointed in me."

"Sorry about them, and also sorry for putting you in the situation, let me make it up to you?"

"Hmmmm I don't know. All you do is bring trouble into my life." I joke and he smacks his teeth.

"Bet."

"See. You don't like jokes do you." Laughing I hear him chuckle.

"So is that a yes?"

"Yes Michael."

"I'll come pick you up. I don't think you'd want to be out in public is chilling in my hotel room cool?"

"Trying to seduce me?"

"Why? Is it working."

"Maybe." I trail off biting my lip.

"I'll be there in like fifteen minutes."

"Alright, I'll be ready." I hang up and do a little happy dance. I didn't even hear my door open or Jasmine come in.

"ArE YOu TrYIng To SEduCe Me?" She mocks me laughing.

"Shut up miss 'I cry when I meet celebrities'."

"That was a low blow, John is right you do roast dirty." She whines before she speaks again. "You going out with Michael? I thought you weren't feeling him."

"I mean we are just taking it slow, we hung out after the club on Tuesday. We got pizza and talked for hours."

"What?! Why are you holding this info from me? It's Saturday and I'm just now hearing about this? You're leaving tomorrow and I barely had my Tea fill all week."

"Sorry that you've been so busy, I've been in the house since the fashion show. I haven't even did half the things I was supposed to put here. This trip was an over all bust."