Chapter Twenty Four- Daiquiris

(Ryan's POV)

(Ryan's POV)

"Why are you cheating on me?"

"Huh?"

"You don't come home, you leave at all hours of the night, just tell me are you leaving me?"

"No Justine."

"Do you even love me anymore?" She fake sniffles as I put my bags down at my desk. We just moved into a new office space for creators, and I had my own office. Well it isn't mine all to myself, I share it with John and Justine, but this is my office.

"Could you be anymore dramatic?"

"I could. When are you coming home?"

"Hm, probably tonight."

"We could have a little get together, I can invite John and Keith over."

"I think Keith has a lot on his plate right now."

"He should still come over, he needs some friend time."

"You can see, we can get snacks on the way home."

"Not that kind of get together, I mean going out we're hitting the club, no relationship talk, just us getting purely fucked up." She cheers putting her coffee in the air.

"Sis, you know I don't like it go that hard with the drinks."

"Hush, you're getting blackout drunk tonight."

"I have to go to brunch with Michael's family tomorrow."

"Meeting the whole family? Already?"

"We've been talking since the beginning of June, it's almost the end of October."

"That's what five months? Y'all have only been together together for like two or three months."

"So."

"So, you don't think you're moving a little too fast?"

"I really like him Justine." I bite my lip cutting my computer on.

"I know, I just don't want you moving too fast and ending up getting hurt. Plus, he keeps you away from me for too long."

"I'm being cautious, you know I can't tell when someone is trying to play me."

"Not when you're blinded by love."

"Love? Who said anything about love? I like him a lot, like a lot, but it's not love."

"Mhm, whatever. Just be careful I don't want my little babies heart broken."