Chapter Thirty Three- Sick

(Ryan's POV)

(Ryan's POV)

Have you ever heard the sound of someone throwing up? And once you hear the gaging it makes you want to throw up too? Yeah that's what's happening right now. I guess Michael got sick from the sudden temperature changes. We've been throwing up all morning.

"Fuck." Michael coughs wiping the side of his mouth. "I'm sorry I keep making you throw up, you don't have to help me." He weakly gets off the floor and brushes his teeth.

"I got you a hot and a cold towel. Some blankets, tea, soup and a water bottle." I help him to the bed pulling the blanket up to his waist and a small blanket around his shoulders.

"Aw look at you helping me." He tries to give me a kiss and I dodge it.

"No I'm already feeling a little sick and I have to leave tomorrow." I go into the bathroom disinfecting everything to make sure I kill all the germs. I had on a mask I couldn't take the scent of throw up just thinking about it makes me gag.

"Can you bring the bucket incase I throw up again." He calls from the room and I roll my eyes bringing the nasty ass bucket.

"Here." I place the bucket on the floor next to the bed taking off my gloves. Spraying Lysol in the air walking out the room. I go into the living room sliding on to the couch.

"You smell." Steelo throws a plastic bag full of cold medicine and other necessities into my lap.

"Well it's not my fault your friend got sick. What the hell were y'all doing out there?"

"It was snowing and we don't have actual winter clothes and who knew coats were so expensive? I mean shit, who's paying over a hundred dollars for a coat we'd only use once."

"So y'all played in the snow like kids and now my Bookie is sick."

"Who the hell is Bookie? I know you don't call Michael that."

"I do and he keeps throwing up and I can't take it." I cough a little and Steelo takes five steps back from me.

"I know you're not sick." He points moving back more.

"I'm not!" I say standing up only to go into a coughing fit.

"Ooo, you're lucky I bought cough drops. I'm leaving until y'all are better though. Bye." He trails the 'e' walking through the door leaving me alone in the living room. Pouting I go back upstairs with the bag of medications. I close Michael's door looking at him only to see him throwing up into the bucket. Gagging I run into the bathroom emptying the contents of my stomach.

 Gagging I run into the bathroom emptying the contents of my stomach