Chapter Twenty Two- The Fight

"Ryan you're late!" Faith hisses pulling me to my seat

"I know, I know. We missed our flight, because we over slept on accident. Then we couldn't catch another one like three hours ago. Then my bag was lost, never-mind it was a whole thing." I wave my hand thinking about how my suitcase was still apparently still in Hawaii. Taking my purse and putting it in my lap. It was so loud in here, with the cheering, screams and music I could barely hear Faith, who looked very concerned. We were in the second row closest to the stage and I wave to everyone.

"Michael is going through it." She gestures towards the stage and I gasp. I can tell it's been a long seven rounds but he is still putting up a good fight. He was fighting an actual boxer, while he had training, he still isn't a professional.

"How bad has it been?"

"In the beginning he was going good, but this isn't his career and he getting a little tired and worn." She speaks but my eyes don't leave Michael. Who is throwing punches skillfully, the way he was ducking and dodging hits made him look so good. The way his muscles were rippling through his back were almost mesmerizing. Quickly getting into the fight I start screaming for Michael.

"Fuck him up Michael!" I scream getting up. I hear Faith laughing as I get up cheering.

"Girl sit your excited tail back down." Justine pulls me back into my seat.

"When the bell rings you can go over to his corner with me." Faith says getting ready to get up. The bell dings and we rush over there. His coaches were telling him to what different techniques to use and I kiss him on the side of his face making him jerk his head towards me. His hard eyes soften when he was greeted with my smile. He spits his guard out and kisses me fully on the lips.

"I can't really hug you right now, I don't want to get blood and on you

"I can't really hug you right now, I don't want to get blood and on you."

"You're doing so great baby." I put my hands on his face kissing him again. "I'll see you after the whole fight I don't want to mess up whatever mojo you have going on."

"My 'Mojo' just got here." His coach tells me that he has to get back into the ring and Michael puts his mouth guard back in. He winks at me and gets up bouncing from foot to foot. He slams his gloves together and just like that he was back in the fight.