Chapter Fifty Two- Bitten

(Ryan's POV)

(Ryan's POV)

"The Maldives?!" I scream hugging Michael, I've always wanted to go there and see the crystal clear waters. I was on the verge of tears looking at the airplane tickets Michael just handed me. He brushes the long braids that had fallen into my face back and kisses my lips.

"I was listening to you and John talk about your number one vacation spots and I've never been, so why not experience it with my favorite girl."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I kiss him in between each 'thank you', he chuckles as I squeeze him tightly. "I'm so fucking excited!" I scream letting him go running into my room to snatch my suitcase out of my closet. Struggling I finally get it down from the top shelf and start stuffing clothes inside.

"Woah, woah, woah, baby girl calm down. We still have another day and a half before we leave. Plus you're packing like we're leaving for a month." He snatches me off the floor and drops me on bed crawling in between my legs.

"I can't help it I'm so excited, I want to just teleport there. If I love it I'm sorry Michael but I'm not coming back. I'm staying in paradise for the rest of my life, might even find me a island man." I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.

"An island man? You gonna fuck around and make me cancel the trip." He mumbles and drop the rest of his weight on me making me groan and smack his back.

"You're killing me, you think that you can lay on me when you've been going hard in the gym packing on muscle? Homie you're like a hundred and ninety pounds of pure muscle."

"You know you like it, I'm only working out this hard because you said that you'd like it." He props himself up and opens my legs. I wrap them around his waist feeling his growing bulge in his basketball shorts.

"Because you look good when you're all muscly, just look at you." I run my hands down his bare chest and look into his eyes.

"You think you're slick, I didn't forget about what you said. Keep on thinking about other men, I'll make sure you won't be able to walk for our entire trip." He leans down and captures my lips in a deep kiss pulling me closer to him. I pull away trying to catch my breath.

"Who's not going to be walking? Plus I'd rather be swimming with the fish the whole time rather than walking around with your bulky ass." He slips my shirt and shorts off.

"Only thing bulky on me is this dick, now stop talking so I can give it to you." His lips latch on to mine making me swallow my words.

When I wake up Michael's naked body was on top of me and his arms were wrapped around me. I move a little feeling the dull throb in between my legs making me groan.

"Nigga get up." I slap the back of his neck making him jump and look at me.

"What you hit me for? I didn't do anything to you," He pouts and rolls off of me pulling the covers over his head.