Chapter Six- Hickeys

*Ryan's POV*

*Ryan's POV*

Michael had taken us to a movie theater before we went for dinner. Which is smart because then we'd have something to talk about.

"You wanna see Deadpool?" Pulling his car into park he looked over at me and I nodded.

"Yeah, the first one was pretty funny." I reach for my door handle and he locks the door.

"You don't get to touch doors around me, okay?" He says this getting out the car and I go to unlock the door so I could get out. Every time I unlock it he locks it back until he's at my door. "Stop playing with my door and come." He holds his hand out after he opens my door. I move his hand away from mine and he lightly grabs my wrist. "Let me be good for you." He speaks as he kisses my hand.

"I mean it's cute you want to do this, but I'm used to it, John does it for me all the time, thanks." I shut the door and his face goes blank.

"Does he like you?"

"He doesn't have to like me to be a gentleman. He's basically my brother if he does like me I don't like him, not in that way at least."

"Good, I don't want to have to whoop someone's ass for you." He leans into me so he can corner me on the car both his arms are caging me in. His eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips. "God you smell so fucking good, you're driving me insane."

"I know I do, let's go in." We purchase our tickets and go to buy snacks.

"You want to share a drink?"

"No."

"I'll have one large sprite, sour patch kids the watermelon kind, milk duds, and a large popcorn." He says looking to the cashier who was basically drooling over him.

"You're Michael B. Jordan." She gasps our and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah and I'm also trying to pay so I can I get that?"

"What did you want again?" She asks still kind of in shock, I would be too if I was a fan. He repeats our order and I add on a medium sized sprite. This was the first time the girl even recognized my presence. She gasps again and almost jumps over the counter.

"Ryan Destiny?! I must be dreaming, I'm literally in love with you. I didn't know you two were together, then again the interview with you two did have a spark to it and y'all were dancing together. I can't breathe can I have a picture?" She flips out and I'm literally frozen. No one had ever acted like this towards me, I didn't believe I was famous enough to be recognized like this.

"Yes?" I say taking the phone she handed to me. "Michael take our picture." He snatches the phone from my grip mumbling under his breath about the girl didn't want a picture with him. The girl quickly comes from the other side of the counter and poses for the picture. I smile brightly knowing that I at least have some type of support.