Chapter Thrity Nine- Turn offs

(Ryan's POV)

(Ryan's POV)

"Okay. Ow, fuck Michael!"

"You're the one that wanted to do this." He helps me flip over on to my back. "Did it hurt that bad cause that's my favorite position.m?" Glaring at his cute pouty face I sit up.

"Yes that shit hurt. It's only been two weeks since the accident. My back doesn't hurt that bad but when you're trying to blow my shit out yeah it hurts. And I don't have balance because of my wrist." He smacks his lips grabbing my thighs pulling me back to him. "No I'm not in the mood anymore." I try to close my legs but he pulls them back apart.

"Ryan we already started."

"But my everything hurts." I pout and he runs his tip over my slit.

"This will make it feel better."

"Nigga you are corny and you never like to go slow and romantic."

"Because we both know you don't like that soft shit. You like it when I'm rough and nasty." He dips down and bites my neck making me slightly shiver.

"Okay I like that too, but why don't we just try to go slow."

"Okay but when we're sitting here bored as I slow stroke your shit you're going to be mad when you don't cum."

"Come on with your whining ah." I reach around and grab his ass making him jump.

"See now the mood is really ruined. I instantly became soft." He tries to get up and I wrap my legs around his waist. "Ryan I don't want to anymore you can't make me."

"What happened to you can make it feel better."

"That was before you grabbed my ass like I was some type of bitch nigga." He rolls us over so I'm on top of him.

"You're acting like I put a finger in your ass."

"Why would you even say some suspect shit like that Ryan?" He honestly looked disgusted at the idea but his face was so funny. "It's not even funny." He covers my face with his hands as I laugh.

"Okay, okay I'm done we need to take a nap before we hit the club."

"But why are we going clubbing and you have a cast on your wrist?" I lay my head on his chest pulling the blanket over us.

"Because we've been being low key since everything happened and we need a good appearance so everyone knows we're okay."

"But I like being low key it's been fun."

"No you just like being all up under me." He honestly has never left my side since we found out my parents lied to TMZ. He either makes me go to his gigs or his interviews with him or he comes to the office and helps me come up with a video.

"What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing Bookie, but we still need to make appearances for our social status." I rub his chin kind of enjoying the feel of his scruff.