4 | ANGRY SPICE

I hang my head low as if it will hide me from the elder Winchester, who is now on the other side of Sam, also bound by chains. I expect Dean to yell at me or something, for leaving them in their time of need, especially after I promised each of them that I would stay and help with Amara.

Dean doesn't say anything to me yet, though. He looked at me once when he came in, hardened his jaw and then looked back to his brother.

"Passcodes, Sam?" Toni asks at one point after clocking Dean in the face with those brass knuckles. "Not yet," she sighs at Sam's silence.

Honestly who the hell does this woman think she is? She should go back to England, because once I get free of these restraints, she'll become number one on my kill list.

"Anything to add?" The blonde bitch asks Dean.

"No," Dean says. "No, I just came by for some tea and a beating." It takes some effort to hide a smile at this. Oh, it's good to hear Dean joke.

"Really? See, I thought you might be on for a little chat about your mate, Benjamin Lafitte." I furrow my eyebrows. Great, another new name to remember. "I'm sorry. You called him Benny. You know, the vampire whom you released from Purgatory and befriended." Dean stays silent, but if looks could kill, this bitch would be six feet under. "I see. Well, the English are nothing if not patient."

"You know for someone who seems to know everything, I guess you don't know much, huh?" I say, some of my anger seeping through. If she knows these things about Dean and Sam, then how does she not know where to find other hunters in the country? It's a bunch of bullshit if you ask me. She was probably just looking for an excuse to beat up a Winchester.

She looks up at me and sighs. "And you," She says. I grit my teeth, preparing myself for whatever crazy secret of mine she is about to reveal to Sam and Dean.

"Bailey Mitchell," she says. "You've been using that alias for quite a long time, haven't you?" I shrug. I expected her to reveal a darker secret than my name, honestly. Of course, Bailey Mitchell is a fake name. "I didn't expect to find you with these two. Then again, I also didn't expect you to be predictable. We've been watching you for a very long time."

I try to keep my expression blank and devoid of any emotion, but people have told me that I'm not very good at hiding my emotions.

"Whoa, stalker alert," I say, wiggling my hands a little in their restraints.

"You can make all the quips you like," she answers me indifferently. "Do you think the jokes cover anything? Do you think it makes it harder to tell that you have a broken soul?"

"You don't know what you're talking about," I say, shrugging and glancing at the wall to my left, away from Sam and Dean. That's a nice wall, could use a paint job. I'd like to paint it red with this bitch's blood.

"It seems that Hell changed you," she continues on monotonously as if what we are talking about is no big deal. "Does Mitch even know that you went to Hell for him? Does he know about your deal?"

I glare at her but say nothing. There are so many curses I want to yell at her but I don't, because that's probably just what she wants me to do. I'm not going to give her the satisfaction.

However, it is strange that she knows about my deal, and even that I sold my soul for my brother (Mitch)– actually he's not technically my brother, just my good buddy, and I always refer to him as so because of how good he puts up with me.

What also does she know about me?

No, Mitch doesn't know about my deal. I'll sum it up a little :