11 | DAMN DRAMA

"You're kidding."

    "I'm really not."

    "You really... killed your first werewolf with a pair of scissors?" Sam asks me in disbelief. I laugh a little.

    "Well, I had dropped my gun and... they were just sitting on the table," I say. Sam grins and raises his eyebrows, laughing a little again. "It was pretty crazy."

     "Sounds like," Sam says. Talking with him for a few hours has been nice. He didn't judge me when I was telling him hunting stories, he just listened intently. I still haven't told him everything he needs to know, only a chunk of it.

    By now, it's already early in the morning. He must have been awake for a while, so I urge him to go back to his room and get some sleep. He hesitated to leave me alone, but finally agrees.

After brushing my teeth and finding a change of clean clothes, I come out of my room and go straight to the war room. Dean is sitting at the table with his laptop in front of him, hopefully looking for leads on Lucifer. From what I heard from Sam, he did get away after I poisoned him a little. Or... what did I even do to him?

    •••

    "You're colleagues are already inside," the doctor tells us as we flash him our badges. We heard about this guy named Wallace Parker, some big CEO, billionaire, philanthropist, you know. I barely had time to make conversation with Dean at the Bunker after I woke up, we rushed off so fast.

    The boys look slightly confused as the doctor walks away. Colleagues?

    They both let out little huffs of frustration at seeing Castiel and Crowley inside, standing on the other side of the table with the dead body covered up.

    I take a second look at Cas. He's not wearing his trench coat, just the regular suit. I've seen him in it a few times, you know, without the trench coat. It's not a bad look.

    "Agents," Crowley acknowledges us. I roll my eyes.

    "Okay, this has gotta stop," Dean says. Sam pulls away the sheet, revealing Wallace Parker's burned out eyes.

    "Ooh, looks like somebody forgot to put on his sunscreen," Dean says. I nudge him a little and give him a glare. "What?"

    "Dude... he's dead," I say. "Show some respect."

    "This was Wallace Parker, the very powerful CEO of almost everything," Cas explains.

    "And apparently, Lucifer's latest vessel," Sam says. "Wasn't strong enough to hold him." He folds the sheet back over the dead body.

    "Lucifer's not content with slutting it from one random vessel to the next," Crowley says. "He's moving on to blue chips. Celebrities, captains of industries. He just got a lot more dangerous."

    "I agree with Agent Zappa," Cas says.

    "Oh, will you stop?" Dean says, clearly annoyed.

    Back at the bunker, I sit across from Sam at the table with my laptop in front of me. He has his out too.

    "So, find anything?" Dean comes into the room, sliding a beer to Sam. "Anyone powerful or respectable who suddenly changed or exploded?"

    "Well this is pretty interesting," Sam says, turning the laptop to Dean. I, on the other hand, haven't found anything yet. Most of the time I'm good at this researching stuff, I get results, but today I'm just not in the mood. "This is the Archbishop of St. Louis with Wallace Parker."