14 | THE WINCHESTER WAY

(If anyone remembers, Margot Robbie is the face claim for Bailey

(If anyone remembers, Margot Robbie is the face claim for Bailey. If y'all have been imagining someone else though, that's fine. But she's such a queen xox.)

It's been a month since we've been in this crap place, with no way to contact each other. I've missed Sam and Castiel since the day we got here, but now it's been so long that I've even started to miss Dean. Maybe I'm going crazy.

I hardly ever eat the food they shove through that little hole. I keep myself occupied with doing sit ups and pushups (yes, lame, i know), but we aren't hunting at the moment and who knows how much longer we will be here. We have to do something. We have to get out of here.

Being locked up here is not just taking it's toll on me, but my powers too. Even though I hardly ever used them, I feel this itching need to just destroy everything with my energy. Sometimes while lying in bed the veins in my hands will start to light up. It takes every bit of strength I have to keep the power below the surface. I need to get out of here. I don't want to risk trying to leave with the help of my powers. I mean, I know it seems like the right things to do, especially since I am not the only one rotting in here, that Sam and Dean are as well, but I don't want something to go wrong.

  They don't even let us properly shower. I've used to sink to try to wash some of myself but it's no good. I need an actual shower. They haven't let us out of these rooms. I'm starting to go crazy, I think. I wonder how Sam and Dean are handling it. I wonder if they have a plan.

We've been here weeks now. I'm not sure how many, but I know it's been a long time.

I sit curled up on my bed, my legs bent up towards my chest. My forehead rests against my knees, my arms curled around my legs in a ball. I miss Sam. I feel terrible for treating him badly these past few weeks. Even though we sort of made up that night I told him about myself, I still feel bad. And I feel bad for being mean to Dean all the time. Which I shouldn't, given that he has been just as mean to me. Ugh, I need to get out of here.

"Hello, Bailey."

I look up slowly at hearing a new voice. Billie the Reaper is standing on the other side of my cell. I straighten up, unfolding myself from the ball I was just in. I gulp a little bit. Maybe I died and she has come to take my soul to heaven. Or Hell. Anywhere would be better than here, honestly.

"What are you doing here?" I find my voice all scratchy after... however long we've been in here.

"Briefing you," Billie says.

I furrow my eyebrows. Billie then begins to explain to me the deal that Sam and Dean made to get us out of here. It pisses me off that they made a deal like that, especially considering what they have to give in return for Billie getting us out of here. However, this deal only pertains to Winchesters, so I guess it won't really affect me, but it pisses me off anyway. I don't want one of them to die.