33 | TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

{THIRD PERSON}
"Hey, you ready?" Dean says, walking into Bailey's room. They know where Kelly and Cas are, so they are headed out to go to them.

Sam lifts his head. He is sitting in the chair, next to Bailey's bed, where she still lays unconscious. She's been out for the last day and half, since they left the Brits compound. He tried to call Cas to help, but he couldn't get a hold of him.

He's in North Cove, Washington. They've been getting signs of power outages, found a house being rented under Cas' vessel's name.

"Hey," Dean says again, getting his brother's attention.

"Yeah," Sam says, standing up. "I'm right behind you." Dean walks away from the door. Sam looks at Bailey once more. Her face is pale, she looks so fragile.

He leans down, brushing her hair away from her forehead, and kisses her there. She doesn't move, only the steady rise and fall of her chest.

Then, he grabs a piece of paper, writes the address down where he's going, and leaves it on the bedside table along with Bailey's gun.

"I love you," he whispers as he walks out of the room and goes after his brother.

•••

When I wake up, my eyes are still heavy. But happiness fills me as I realize I'm in my room in the Bunker. I sit up and stretch my arms out. Somebody must have bandaged my left arm.

I stand up, surprised and glad that I have enough strength to do so. The first thing I notice is a note on the bedside table.

'Went to Washington. Kelly and Cas are there. Please don't follow us. -Sam'

I huff in annoyance as I get out of my room make my way into the kitchen. I'm starving.

"Hello, darling," Crowley's voice says as I enter the room. He's sitting at the large table in the study, a knife is stabbed through his hand, probably went into the table.

My eyes widen. "I thought you were dead."

"It didn't pan out," he says.

"When did they leave?" I ask.

"About four hours ago," he says. "I'll tell you where they went if you give me a hand." He gestures to his hand with a knife stuck in it. I sigh and walk over to him, pulling it out.

"Why couldn't you have done that yourself?" I ask him.

"I was waiting for you to wake up," he says. "Took you long enough."

"How far did they go?" I ask.

"North Cove, Washington," Crowley answers

"Shit," I say. That's a far ass drive. By the time we get there, who knows what will have went down. "Do you know the address?"

"Yes," Crowley says.

I purse my lips together. "I got an idea. Do we have any holy oil here?"

•••

"Okay, are you ready?" I say, taking Crowley's hands.

"I had no idea you felt this way about me, I'm flattered," he teases. I roll my eyes.

"Shut it, this is all your fault," I say. "I told you, I'm pretty sure I can teleport there on my own, and you are pretty weak yourself right now. We need each other."

"Ooh, that touches me right where my bathing suit goes," he says, causing me to shiver in disgust.

"Ready? On three. One, two..."