I Kara x Reader I

WARNINGS: None

Request: Hey! Could you make a one shot where Human Reader and Kara have feelings for each other and they finally confess they love each other, fluffy theme. You absolutely don't have to, only if you want! Oh, and if Alice and Luther is in it that would be welcome. Hope you have a great day!

Hi my lovely! I adapted the request a teensy bit for you, but it's still fluffy and lovely as you wanted. It might be a little sadder in the beginning, but I swear it gets fluffy! Please enjoy!

reader: human

For geekynacke

___________________________________________________________

You gazed tiredly down at the android laying in your lap. Kara's eyes were closed in a deep sleep, and all you wanted to do was wrap your arms around her waist and fall asleep with her. But it wasn't that easy.

You had just escaped from Zlatko with Alice and Luther. Kara's memory had been wiped clean, leaving it up to you and Alice to bring her back. It made you want to cry. Ever since escaping Todd's house with Alice and Kara you had felt at home with them, as if you were a real family. You shared so many experiences with Kara - running away from Todd, riding on the bus with Kara, sleeping in the motel bed with her and Alice... You had felt so happy with Kara, and now it had all been ripped away. 

Luther and Alice sat in the front of the car, both sound asleep. The car drove on autopilot through the dense blizzard outside.

Kara's eyes fluttered open. She looked up at you, and her delicate face contorted into a confused expression. She tried to sit up, but you quickly grabbed her wrists and gently held her down to the car seat.

"What's going on? Where am I? Who are you?" Kara demanded. 

"Kara! Kara, it's me," you pleaded softly. "It's me. Please, remember."

"I don't know you," she insisted, trying to sit up again. You pushed her back down. 

"Kara, please," you begged insistently, tears pricking at your eyes. "It's me, remember? It's [name]. We ran away from Todd together. We slept in the motel bed together. We escaped Zlatko. Please, Kara. Please remember. For me."

The android blinked slowly as she came to terms with her surroundings. Doubt momentarily flickered in her eyes, but she still seemed unsure of herself.

"Do you remember Alice?" You murmured, searching her blue eyes for emotions. "The little girl you saved?"

Kara opened her mouth, but her words faltered. "I - [Name]?"

You smiled, pulling her into a close embrace. "Kara," you whispered, resting your forehead against her shoulder. She wrapped her slim arms around you in an effort to hug you more tightly. 

"[Name]," she murmured again. "[Name], I -"

You cut her off by pressing your lips to hers. Her eyes fluttered shut with the contact as she innocently kissed you back. Her lips and embrace were soft and inviting, drawing you in closer. You threw your arms around her neck as she kissed you in slow, fervent strokes. 

Kara broke the kiss and smiled warmly at you. "[Name]," she mumbled quietly. "I love you."

You smiled back at her and pressed another kiss to her lips. "I love you too, Kara."

The android smiled gratefully at you. "Thank you, [Name]," she sighed, sitting back in her seat. She reached for your hand, and you took it, running your thumb over her smooth skin. Kara scooted closer to you. You lay your head on her shoulder and closed your eyes, intertwining your fingers tightly with hers. 

"I love you, Kara," you murmured softly. The warmth of the car was comforting against the cold touch of Kara's skin. Kara opened her mouth to respond, but was cut off by a voice coming from the front seat.

"Does this mean I have two moms now?" Alice was peering over the top of the seat, a big, goofy grin on the child's face. You looked up at Kara as Luther let out a booming laugh from the front seat.

"I suppose so," you said, and pressed another sweet kiss to Kara's lips.