Goodbye!

hey guys. 

I just wanted to come back on here and give a formal goodbye. I feel like there's no point in trying to pretend anymore that I'm ever really going to continue writing these one-shots. It was a lot of fun, but I was really part of the Detroit Become Human fandom back in July, and I probably fell out of it in about September. I lost that intimacy with the story and the characters a long time ago, and now it's so hard to get back into it. I feel like the more I fell out of it, the worse my work became. I was just forcing it out, and I felt like I wasn't giving my readers the quality content that they deserve.

To everyone that read and enjoyed my one-shots, thank you so much! I really appreciate your support and engagement on something that I worked so hard on. When I was really into writing these one-shots, seeing everyone being so happy and positive really put a genuine smile on my face. I really love you guys, and I want you to know that I think of all of you as my friends and that if you ever need anything you can always PM me. I'll be there to listen to you and give you advice if you want it. 

To everyone that I accepted a request from and never finished it, I'm really sorry. I hope that I didn't get your hopes up and then let you down. 

To finally say goodbye to this series and seal it up is such a relief, such a weight lifted off of my shoulders. It feels just as good to end this as it did to start it and work on it. However, I will finish editing all of the oneshots that I have already published, as I want to leave you guys with the best work that I can put out. I'm so genuinely proud of my work. 

Although I may be saying goodbye to these imagines, I am not saying goodbye to Wattpad by any means. Wattpad is awesome, and I want to keep writing on here. Please let me know if there are any fandoms that you would want me to write for. 

Thank you so much for all of the love over these past 6 months or so. I love you guys! Don't forget to drink enough water.

Love always :)