I Kamski x Reader I 5

WARNING: fluff, wedding

REQUEST: Hello! Could you do a fluff one for Kamski. (I really like him and he made me really like Neil Newbon. An actor who play as him... I don't know why...) Maybe a story that take place after the revolution. When he trying to propose to you. He don't know how to because you're his first girlfriend. He went to Connor and Hank for help 😂Also, I really like your work!

I just want you to know that I wrote this in a moving car. 

Part 5/6

reader: human

For nuttoshim

______________________________________________________________________________

Elijah waited at the altar with bated breath. The priest waited behind him patiently, offering words of comfort, but they went right over his head. He was beyond nervous and beyond excited to see you walk down the aisle and into his arms. Ever since the proposal, he had been waiting to see you walk down the aisle wearing that beautiful gown. And now it was finally here.

The orchestra started playing beautiful classical music that flowed throughout the church. Elijah felt himself start to tear up as the large wooden doors at the end of the church swung open. 

You stood in the doorway wearing the most elegant wedding dress Eli had ever seen. Your guests, who were sitting throughout the pews, were silent in shock. You began to walk down the aisle, hand in hand with your father. As you neared the altar, your wedding guests began to clap politely, some of the more outgoing ones even cheering. You grinned and waved at them before making your way over to your husband to be.

Tears started slipping down Elijah's cheeks in rapid succession, clouding his vision. He quickly wiped them away with the sleeve of his tuxedo. He would only ever see this once. 

You kissed your dad on the cheek and walked away from them, towards your fiancé. The dress flowed gracefully behind you as you walked towards him, holding out your arms for a hug.

Eli smiled at you, more tears streaming down his cheeks. He reached out and pulled you to his chest, kissing the top of your head over and over and over again. "I love you. I love you so much."

"Stop crying," you murmured, kissing Elijah on the cheek. "If you cry, I'm going to cry, and I'm wearing a lot of expensive makeup."

"Right, right, I'm sorry. You just look..." his words failed him as he gazed at you. "Beautiful doesn't quite cut it."

"Thank you, sweetheart," you say softly, leaning over to kiss him on the lips. "Now be quiet. We have to get married."

He smiled at you and stepped back. The priest walked down from the altar and cleared his throat. The crowd of guests were silent, watching and waiting for the main event to begin.

"Dearly beloved," the priest began. "We are joined here today to observe not only the joining of two souls, but of two families. Friends and family..." 

You rolled your eyes. You were already ignoring what the priest was saying. You stepped a little closer to Elijah. 

"So much for short and sweet," You whispered to him. "How long do you think this speech is going to be?"

"Who knows," Elijah whispered back. "Hopefully not too long. I want to get to the marriage part." 

You snorted and kept quiet.

"...and now, the exchange of vows. Mr. Kamski, if you will."

You met Eli's eyes and smiled at him. You could tell he was nervous. "You'll be okay," you mouthed. "Go ahead."

"[Name]," he said. "I promise faithfulness and patience, respect and lightheartedness, attentiveness and self-improvement. I will celebrate your triumphs, and love you all the more for your failures. You know me better than anyone else in this world and somehow still you manage to love me. You are my best friend and one true love. There is still a part of me today that cannot believe that I'm the one who gets to marry you."

You smiled softly at him, blinking away tears. Elijah reached out wiped away one of the tears with the pad of his thumb.  

"Elijah," you began. You saw tears pool in his eyes and begin to trail down his cheeks. "Stop crying."

The audience laughed. You took a deep breath, smiled warmly at him and kept going. 

"You have been my best friend, mentor, confidant and the best person in my life. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible... You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together."

"I love you, [Name]," Elijah murmured, leaning over to kiss your cheek. 

"I love you too, Eli," you replied, kissing him on the nose.

"[Full name], do you take Elijah James Kamski to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," you said, biting your lip. You met Eli's anxious gaze and smiled at him reassuringly, reaching out to take his hand. You squeezed his hand softly, and he squeezed back, gracing you with a proud smile.

"Elijah James Kamski, do you take [full name] to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do," Eli said. A big, goofy grin spread across his face, and you smiled back at him. 

Connor stepped forward with the rings. You and Elijah had decided to make him your ring bearer for the ceremony. 

You took Elijah's wedding ring and he took yours. You held out your hand and let Eli slip the ring on your left ring finger. You slipped the ring onto his hand.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," the priest said, taking a step back. "You may now kiss the bride."

Elijah was on you in a flash. He leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to your lips. You kissed him back eagerly as your guests started to cheer around you, throwing their hands up in the air. You felt rice hit your back and arms as people started showering you with it. You wrapped your arms around his broad shoulders and allowed your new husband to lift you up and back into reality.

You pulled back from the kiss and met Eli's excited gaze. "We're married," he said enthusiastically. "We're married!" You repeated, hugging him around the waist and squeezing him tight. 

You smiled and wiped the (favorite lipstick color) lipstick off of his lips with the back of your hand, only to end up smearing it across his lips.

"Oh, no," you giggled. Connor handed you a napkin and you wiped all of the lipstick off of his mouth. "Sorry, Eli."

Your husband swept you up in an embrace and kissed you once more. "I'm so proud to have married you," he murmured, pressing endless kisses to your lips. "I love you, Mrs. Kamski."

"I love you too, Eli."

________________________________________________________________________________ 

BONUS: BOUQUET TOSS

"Alright! Are you all ready?" You called. Elijah smiled from the sidelines, where he stood leaning against the wall with Hank next to him. 

A collective chant of 'yes!' came from behind you. You turned around and flung the bouquet over your shoulder. The collection of (favorite flower) flew into the crowd and disappeared among the crowd of guests. You turned around to watch the struggle.

The crowd cleared away from the last person left holding the bouquet. You looked over people's shoulders only to see Connor  standing in the middle of the dance floor holding the bouquet.

You started laughing so hard you were wheezing.

Connor looked up with a confused expression on his face. "Me?" He asked. "What?"

Elijah cracked a smile.