I Connor x Reader I 1

WARNING: murder/assassination, cursing, military, guns, angst

REQUEST: 

I have a request! I hope you don't mind!

I was thinking of deviant connor that is part of jericho. He kills humans who were abusive towards androids and basically thinks humans are a plague that needs to be wiped out, this was because he'd been mistreated when be worked for cyberlife and went rogue.

Y/N is a detective assigned to figure these mysterious deviant cases, but she runs across Connor.

The rest is up to you, of course, only do it if you want to!

God bless this person for helping me out with this one. Not gonna lie, this was a difficult request to begin, but with the advice of @alexsa113, I turned out part 1 with ease. Love you boo!

reader: human

Part 1/3

For: alexsa113

________________________________________________________________________________

Connor stared down at the body of his victim. The man's blood was leaking through the wooden floorboards and undoubtedly dripping down through the cracks of the wood into the rooms below them. He didn't have long to get out of there before someone noticed and called the police.

The android turned to a quivering AX400. He cowered in the corner, visibly afraid and trembling. Pity shot through Connor as he noticed the burns and cuts on the android's arms, hands, and face. Most of them were leaking blue blood, and a large gash across the arm had created a puddle on the ground. It was obvious that this android had been viciously attacked by his owner.

Connor carefully approached him, noticing how the android pressed himself farther back into the wall, as if he wanted to disappear altogether. The floorboards creaked under his weight, and he winced.

"My name is Connor," he began carefully. "What is your name?" The android was clearly in extreme distress, and the last thing Connor wanted was for him to kill himself. Connor kneeled slowly next to him, his knee pressing into the white carpet.

The android gazed up at him with wide, scared eyes. "Henry."

"Go to Jericho," Connor murmured, brushing a hand over Henry's back and transferring the location to him. "You'll be safe there."

Connor stood up and left the apartment, walking back out the heavy wooden door and shutting him quietly behind him. He made quick work of the red brick stairs and was quickly back on the cement pavement and into the dim Detroit weather.

Connor sighed as wove through streams of people, walking quickly in the direction of Jericho. A small feeling of guilt arose in him, but he pushed it away and just kept walking. He shouldn't feel bad about killing that man. He abused his android and made him suffer. That was a crime.

The android shivered lightly as he walked and pulled his jacket further over his frame to hold out the wind. His feet crunched in the snow that covered the sidewalks.

Part of him hated doing the job he did. It reminded him of when he worked for Cyberlife. Being ordered around and treated like an animal brought back terrible memories of his old life.

Connor kept walking, weaving in and out of humans and androids until he reached Jericho. He climbed quickly down a ladder. He found a hidden entrance, ducking his head to avoid bumping his head on the metal roof. Connor took careful steps as he walked though the hallways. The water that flooded the floor was frozen over, leaving dangerous patches of ice covering the floor.