I Jerry x Reader I 2

WARNINGS: injury, cursing, abuse, angst

REQUEST:

The first character that came to my mind was Jerry, and Ralph. But I'd like there to be one about Jerry. What if we were one of the very few humans working at the amusement part as an Android repair worker. The other repair workers treat the Jerry's like crap and hurt and damage them when no one is looking. We notice the string of odd damages and manage to catch a repair worker hurting one of the Jerry's. We protect the cinnamon roll and it unlocks an emotion inside that specific jerry. Not long after, a month later the park closes down and we are forced to leave until one day we come back during winter because our car broke down nearby. Only one of the Jerry's manages to survive the cold which happens to be the one we saved from a worker. We repair him and reunite and take him back with us! Sorry if it was long, Jerry is one of my favorite characters. :3

Damn! When did my imagines get so sad? wtf?

reader:human

part 2/3

For:  EveTheWitch

________________________________________________________________________________

You woke up early the next day and you're quickly off to work. You jumped out of bed and threw on a warm pair of clothes, including a soft wool sweater. You ran to the bathroom, brushed your hair and teeth, and then ran downstairs.

It was only eight o'clock, but there were already three androids sitting in your living room. Madelyn was standing in the middle of the room with her arms crossed.

"Where is everyone?" You asked, stepping into the downstairs. A chill immediately ran up your back at the feeling of cold hardwood floor under your socked feet.

"The boys headed out somewhere," Madelyn said angrily. "And Angelina is still asleep upstairs."

You walked over to the couch. All three androids smiled at you, and you quickly scanned them for any tell-tale scars. None of them were your Jerry. 

"Go wake up Angie," you sighed, rolling up the sleeves of your sweater. "I'll get to work."

By the time Angelina came tottering down the stairs, yawning and stretching, the three androids had already left and been replaced by five more. You cursed out the other repairmen who had left earlier. You could really have used their help.

Three hours later, you had gone through forty more androids and all of your blue blood. The weather was still raging outside, but you ignored it and kept working.

Angeline wiped her forehead of sweat. "We need more thirium," she said, wiping her hands on her apron. "Can you go get some?"

"Yeah, of course," you replied. You took off your apron and hung it up on the wall, and then pulled on a thick coat and a woolen scarf.

"I'm leaving!" You called, letting Madelyn know where you were going. You opened the front door and stepped out into the snow. You were almost knocked back into a gust of wind, but you shook it off and started walking.

You were going to a storehouse in the center of the amusement park, near the Ferris wheel. It was a long walk through the snow, but if your job wasn't possible without supplies. You shivered as you walked. It seemed like the wind was blowing right through your clothes.

After half an hour of walking, you made it to the storehouse. It was tucked away next to some other small buildings that hosted carnival games and other attractions. It was a rectangular building with a wooden thatched roof and some small windows. It had multiple storage rooms for different supplies, including canned food and what you were looking for; blue blood and spare parts.