I Jerry x Reader I 3

WARNINGS: injury

REQUEST:

The first character that came to my mind was Jerry, and Ralph. But I'd like there to be one about Jerry. What if we were one of the very few humans working at the amusement part as an Android repair worker. The other repair workers treat the Jerry's like crap and hurt and damage them when no one is looking. We notice the string of odd damages and manage to catch a repair worker hurting one of the Jerry's. We protect the cinnamon roll and it unlocks an emotion inside that specific jerry. Not long after, a month later the park closes down and we are forced to leave until one day we come back during winter because our car broke down nearby. Only one of the Jerry's manages to survive the cold which happens to be the one we saved from a worker. We repair him and reunite and take him back with us! Sorry if it was long, Jerry is one of my favorite characters. :3

reader:human

part 3/3

For: evethewitch

________________________________________________________________________________

You groan and slam your hands against your car window. The ice lining the window crumbled under your touch, but nothing else happened.

You were driving along a long highway in the snow, on your way to see a friend in another city, when your car broke down. You pulled to the side of the road and discovered that your engine had frozen over, along with some pipes. You had no tools to fix it.

Now, you were stranded in the middle of nowhere, with no car, no cell service, no food, no nothing.

You started walking along the road, away from your car, hoping that you would find a house or a gas station where you could find what you needed. The cold cut straight through your thin jacket and scarf as you walked. Your shoes created deep footprints in the snow that would be wiped out within minutes.

You must have been walking for twenty minutes when you spotted something. Peering through the snow, high up, was a giant structure looming through the snow and the clouds. As you got closer, you realized it was a Ferris wheel. The more you walked, the more came into view. After a few minutes, you could see all of the Ferris wheel, as well as a carousel and what looked like a sea of other buildings. It was the amusement park.

It had been almost three years since you had last been here. After you had left, you found a job in Detroit working at the front desk in a bakery. It didn't make millions of dollars, but you were happy, and it gave you more than enough money to find an apartment and feed yourself every week. You had missed the park, but more importantly, you missed Jerry. But with this weather, there was no way he could have survived three years here alone.

A wave of sadness passed through you. Going back to the amusement park was reopening old wounds that you had closed a long time ago, but it was either that or freeze to death in your car.

You entered the park, walking through the admission center. You frowned as you remembered the long lines of young children and their parents waiting to get in line to enter the park. There used to be a feeling of happiness and excitement buzzing throughout the theme park. You knew that feeling would never be back now that the park was closed.

Brushing away a feeling of sadness, you walked through the gate and deeper into the park. You headed for your old home, hoping to find tools or at least a place to sleep.

You kept going until you came across the old infirmary. It mostly looked the same, but it had endured some wear and tear in the years that had passed. 

You trudged up the snow layered stairs of the front porch and put a hand on the door, expecting it to be locked. To your surprise, the door swung open.

You stepped inside and closed the heavy wooden door behind you. You moved into the living room and sighed in relief at the monopoly of tools still in their proper position. There was more than enough there to fix your car and getting back on the road again.