I Connor x Reader I

WARNING: violence, fighting, fluff

REQUEST: Hoi ! Can you do a Connor x android reader please ?

Hello my dear! I'm sorry I took so long. I had to prepare for my vacation, and then we had a power outage... a lot has happened, but here we are! This imagine is a little weird and different than usual, but I hope you enjoy it!! 

FUN FACT: My last name is Anderson and my brother's name is Cole Anderson. yes, that is actually true.

reader: android but it doesn't matter because I forgot to mention that lol sorry

For Louna_chan55

________________________________________________________________________________

"Connor!" You called, running through the giant, cavernous chamber. Your eyes widened as you saw Connor struggling with someone who looked just like him. They fell to the floor, locked in a struggle.

You had followed Connor into the depths of the cyberlife headquarters and into a sea of inactive androids. When you finally found your way out, you saw two identical Connor androids wrestling on the ground.

"Connor!" You repeated, running towards him. You stopped in your tracks as they fell to the ground, rolling around on the floor, punching and kicking each other.

The problem was, which one was your Connor, and which one was the fake?

"...Connor?" You asked, taking a step back. "Connor?"

The two androids stopped fighting for a moment. They stood up, brushed themselves off, and straightened their ties in unison.

"Connor..?" You asked again.

"[Name]!" They said. One of them took a step towards you. The other android reached out and grabbed Connor by his collar and pulled him back. "I'm the real Connor," one of the Connors pleaded. "Please, [Name]. It's me, Connor."

"Don't listen to him," the other Connor said. "I'm the real Connor, [Name]. You have to believe me."

The two androids turned to each other and began to argue amongst themselves. Within the minute, one of the Connors tackled the other to the ground. They rolled around on the floor, swinging at each other with clenched fists.

You watched in horror as one of the androids pinned down the other beneath them. The Connor on top pulled the android below him up by his hair and slammed the back of his head into the concrete floor.

"Stop!" You screamed, running towards the wrestling androids. You stopped just a few feet away from the androids and watched as the light faded out of the android's eyes. Your eyes darted back and forth between the two androids, your LED light flickering red. Which one was the real Connor?

"Connor!" You turned to see Hank rushing out of the elevator. He stopped as he watched the androids fighting, and pulled his handgun out of his pocket. The android froze as he stared down the barrel of the gun.

You took a step away from the scene, a flash of fear moving through you. What if this was the real Connor? What if Hank killed him?

"Get up," Hank ordered. Connor stood up, eyes wide, and stepped away from the motionless body of his identical twin.

"Lieutenant, I - " Connor began, but Hank shut him up. "Shut up." You flinched.

"How do I know that you're the real Connor?" Hank growled. 

The android thought for a moment, a look of desperation crossing his face. 

"Ask me a question," he said. "Something... something only I would know."

Hank frowned at him. "What's my dog's name?" 

"Sumo," Connor responded immediately. You watched him respond uncomfortably over Hank's shoulder as you stepped slowly behind the police detective.

"Where did you first meet me?" Hank continued, keeping his gun pointed straight at the android's heart. 

"Jimmy's bar," the android responded again.

Hank nodded but kept the gun pointed at him. He hesitated for a moment, and then asked the last question.

"What is my son's name?"

A concerned, sad expression crossed Connor's face, and a soft smile crossed your face. This was the real Connor.

"Cole," he murmured, fixing his tie. "Cole Anderson."

You sighed in relief and ran past Hank. You flung your arms around his torso and pulled him close to you. You could hear Hank scoff and lower his gun behind you, but you just ignored him. 

You smiled into Connor's shirt and closed your eyes. "I thought he was going to shoot you," you murmured, taking a deep breath. "I thought you were going to die."

You felt Connor lean down and press a sweet yet shaky kiss to the top of your head. "I thought so too," he mumbled. You stretched up and kissed Connor briefly on the lips. Your heart sank as you felt him trembling under your touch.

"You were scared," you said, resting your cheek back on his shoulder. 

"I was scared," Connor repeated in an empty voice. His grip around your back increased a little bit in a soft squeeze.

"I was scared too," you admitted. Connor looked down at you. 

"I really hope we're not deviants," he whispered. You smiled up at him.

"I think it's a little too late for that, Connor."

"I love you, [Name]."

"I love you too."