I Hank x Reader I 3

WARNING: fluff

REQUEST: Can I please have a Hank x reader?

For:

hetareassassin

oxlyaxgel22

DepressedBendy

________________________________________________________________________

It was a late Saturday night. You and Hank had been switching back and forth between houses every few days, and tonight it was your turn. Not that it really mattered, though. At this point, each house had become the other's second home.

You cooked dinner and set out some dog food for Sumo. Afterwards, you sat together in your tiny living room, holding hands and cuddling together while you watched TV. The blinds were drawn and Hank started a small fire in your brick fireplace.

You were sitting together on a small, fuzzy red loveseat. It was just big enough for two people to sit next to each other hip to hip. Hank had one arm wrapped around your shoulders, and you leaned into his side, resting your cheek on his shoulder.

The TV skipped to a commercial break. You felt Hank shift next to you, cracking his back. You groaned and moved away from him as he stood up and blocked the television.

"I'm getting a glass of water. Do you need anything?"

You smiled up at him. "No, thanks."

You watched him walk out of the room into the kitchen, and then turned back to the TV. You pressed a hand to the warmth still lingering on the cushion and let out a soft sigh. The radio that was switched on in the corner of the room changed from a quick jazz number to a slow, sweet waltz. Almost immediately you heard Hank shuffle out of the kitchen, and you smiled knowingly at the television.

Hank held out his hand to you. "C'mere." You looked at him with a bit of a concerned expression.

"What do you want?"

"Let's dance, come on," He coaxed. "Like it's prom, remember?"

You snorted and stood up. Hank took one of your hands and slipped a hand around your waist to rest on your lower back. You put your other hand on his shoulder.

You started to sway to the music, falling into a smooth rhythm. You rested your cheek against your fiancé's chest and felt him rest his nose in your hair. 

"I'm wearing fluffy socks," you murmured, looking down at the floor. "If I slip, I'm going to break my back."

"No you're not. Don't be so dramatic." You snorted and squeezed Hank's hand. 

You closed your eyes and leaned into him, letting Hank move you in slow circles throughout the room. You stretched forward and wrapped your arms around his shoulders in a hug, and he looped his arms around your hips. 

After a few more minutes, the song came to an end, replaced by a quiet blues tune. You opened your eyes and kissed your fiancé on the cheek.

"I love you, Hank."

"I know," he said cheekily. You shook your head at him and sat back on the couch. He squeezed in next to you and wrapped an arm round your waist.

"We're so old."