I Luther x Reader I

WARNING: kinda creepy, cursing, abuse, guns

REQUEST: Hi there, sorry to bother you. I've really enjoyed reading your DBH one shots. I'm not really sure if you're still doing requests but I love Luther a whole hecking lot and think it'd be cool to see an X reader were she's somehow related to Zlatko but runs off w/ Luther, Alice and Kara because she disagrees with him. Anyways, keep up the good work!

reader:human

part 1/2

please tell me if there are any mistakes!

For: MklfIfYouSaySo

_____________________________________________________________________________

You were sitting at your vanity in your upstairs bedroom when you heard the front door swing open. Zlatko's usual loud, solid footsteps were accompanied by two other pairs of softer footsteps. A feeling of dread ran through up your spine. Zlatko had brought home more androids. He was going to maul and then dismantle them, just like all the others. The thought of more decaying androids creeping outside of your room at night made your skin crawl and brought tears to your eyes. 

You felt a heavy hand rest on your shoulder. You looked up to see Luther standing over you with a concerned expression on his face.

"I don't like it either," Luther remarked softly. "But we have to greet them."

You sighed and felt the tips of Luther's fingers brush against your cheek. "Come on, [Name]."

You followed him out of the room and onto the balcony that overlooked the living room. You wanted to stay up on the balcony, out of the view of Zlatko, but one reassuring look from Luther sent you walking down the stairs alongside him.

Zlatko was your mom's brother in law. You were interested in androids and how they functioned, so you became a sort of "apprentice" of his. For a while, everything was fine - but then you discovered his sick habit of tricking and then torturing androids for his own amusement. You hated him and his twisted ways, but you couldn't leave. Zlatko would find and kill you if you tried to escape. As much as you hated him, it was better to live with him than to die trying to get out. 

Zlatko was standing in the entryway downstairs with two androids. As you got closer, you realized that one of them was actually a human girl. Your stomach twisted. Was Zlatko moving on to torturing humans?

"Oh, Luther. [Name]. This is Kara and Alice."

You offered the pair a brittle smile and felt your heart sink as Kara smiled warmly back. She had no idea what she was getting into.

"I'm going to take them downstairs," Zlatko grinned. You hated how charming he was when he wanted to be. "Luther, [Name], you wait here."

Alice peeked out from behind Kara's legs and waved a tiny hand at you. You waved back and reached for Luther's hand as soon as Zlatko's back was turned. You walked back up the stairs, choking back tears as one of Luther's muscular arms slipped around your shoulders. You waited until you entered your bedroom to tell him what was wrong. You couldn't let Zlatko hear.

"What's wrong?" Luther murmured. You leaned into the side of his chest and dabbed at the tears in your eyes with the sleeve of your sweater.

"I hate him," you choked. You blinked, and the tears caught in your eyelashes went rolling down your cheeks. Luther placed an enormous hand on your hip and rubbed soothing circles into the fabric. 

"That's a little girl," you murmured. "What is he going to do to her?"

Luther shook his head. "I don't know."