I Kamski x Reader I

WARNINGS: angst, sadness

Request: Could you do like an angst for Kamski (I'm sorry but I like him). Like the reader looked through his phone and found out he was cheating during their 3 year relationship. If that's ok and thank you

No problem my lovely! This was a pleasure to write! (I'm kinda mad b/c this made me like Elijah)😭😭😭 this imagine made me so sad!!

reader: human

For yo-stuffie

________________________________________________________________________________

A loud buzzing noise was coming from somewhere in Elijah's apartment. 

At first, you tried to ignore it, passing it off a timer or a fan somewhere in the building, but eventually it became clear that it was not just any random noise. It started to bother you, so you got up off of your bed and went to look for the noise.

You lived with Elijah in a large, secluded house far away from the cameras and the TV interviews. You had been there with Elijah for two years, ever since he asked you to move in with him since the two of you went public. It certainly had its drawbacks. It was harder for you to go out by yourself, you lived away from your family and friends, and sometimes it could get lonely - but there was something that kept you there.

Elijah. God, did you love him! His confidence, his success, and money was how the public defined him with. But they didn't know what he was like off of the screen. Elijah was kind and sweet. He would dance with you in the living room at night, cuddle up with you under the covers, the whole deal. He was perfect.

You walked curiously throughout the house, searching for the noise. You followed it into Elijah's office and saw his phone buzzing crazily on his desk.

Probably just work, you thought to yourself, approaching the desk. I'll just mute it. He won't mind. 

You picked up his phone and opened it, going to turn off the noise. You squinted suspiciously down at the phone. Elijah was receiving a lot of text messages from a girl named Emily.

Hey, sexy. What are u up to?

Can't wait to see u later! 😜💖

When can you get away?? I miss u!  💗💗💗

You stared down at his phone in shock. There were so many messages on his phone from other girls. Some of them dated back months, and some of them - some of them dated back to the start of your relationship.

Tears pricked at your eyes as you read them. For so long, he had been cheating on you. Meeting up with other girls. Sending them messages behind your back. You thought he loved you, but you were wrong. You felt used. You felt like a trophy girlfriend who was only there to serve him and smile pretty for pictures. 

"[Name]?" You heard Elijah's voice from behind you. You didn't turn to face him.

"I saw the messages, Eli," you murmured. You set down his phone on the table and took a deep breath. 

"You - what?"

"I saw the messages," you said louder, turning to face him. Fat tears slipped down your cheeks as you gazed at him. He looked so innocent and so confused. Looking at him brought back all of the years of happiness and love he had given you - just for him to throw it all away for some cheap sex.

"[Name], [no], please, don't cry -" he begged, reaching out a hand to wipe away your tears. You moved away from him warily. 

"Don't touch me!" You sobbed. "Really Elijah? How could you do this to me? I trusted you!"

"[Name]," Eli said softly, holding up his hands in defense. "I'm so, so sorry. It was stupid of me -"

"Elijah!" You hiccuped, the tears coming faster down your cheeks. You tried to wipe them away with your sleeve, but they just kept coming. "Am I not good enough for you? Am I not... am I not enough for you? Have I never been enough for you?"

"No," he said, trying to explain himself. "No, honey, it's not that - it's just -"

"It's just what?" You sobbed. "What, Elijah? Tell me! What is it?"

Your boyfriend hesitated for a moment. "I don't - I can't -" He stopped trying and looked at you helplessly. "Please, [Name]," he pleaded. Eli gazed at you helplessly. He started to cry, becoming undone in front of you. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please, don't leave me."

You rushed past him to the entrance to the office, crying openly. Elijah caught your wrist and pulled you back before you could escape out the door. You struggled against his grip, trying to wiggle your way out of his grasp. Eventually you gave up and stood limply in his grip. One of his large fingers wiped away the tears rolling down your cheeks, and you flinched away from his touch.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled softly. You looked up at him, but his sad gaze only made more tears slip down your cheeks. "I know you can never forgive me, but I love you."

"I thought you loved me," you whispered. He didn't answer, and you looked away and towards the ground.

"Goodbye, Elijah," you sobbed, walking out through the door.