I Connor x Reader I 4

WARNINGS: fluff and cuteness!

reader: human

4/4

________________________________________________________________________________

"Connor," you uttered quietly, rolling over in bed. You sat up and gazed down at your boyfriend's face. His big brown eyes were closed in sleep as he snuggled up against his own muscular arms. You rested your hand against the android's hip and started to shake him lightly. "Connor, wake up."

Your boyfriend lightly brushed off your hand and rolled over in bed, burying his head in his arms. You smiled down at him and swooped down to peck his forehead. "Get up, Connor. I already have six missed calls from Hank."

He let out a low, muffled groan and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you down to his chest. "I don't want to get up," Connor murmured against your skin. He pressed a loving kiss to your shoulder. "I love you."

"I thought androids couldn't be sleepy," you mumbled softly, closing your eyes again. 

"I'm not sleepy," Connor replied. He pulled the covers further up around your shoulders. "I just don't want to get up."

"What about Hank?" You whispered, snuggling in closer to him and burying your face in the crook of his neck. 

"He can wait five more minutes,"  Connor muttered. You sighed and reached up to kiss him gently on the lips. 

You settled back down. For a few minutes, the room was dark and peaceful. Connor breathed softly, the feeling of his chest rising and falling almost putting you back to sleep.

The bed was lit up again by your phone. It vibrated loudly on your wooden nightstand, casting a bright green light over the bed. You squinted at the light and pulled the covers over your head.

"It's Lieutenant Anderson," Connor murmured. "For the seventh time."

"I think you had better go," you whispered reluctantly. Connor sighed and leaned down to press a soft kiss to your forehead. He sat up and ran his hands through his hair. You put your hands on his shoulders and pulled yourself up to kiss the side of his mouth before flopping down on the pillows. 

"Bye, Connor," you said groggily, turning your back to him. Your boyfriend smiled and rubbed your hip before standing up and putting on his jacket.

"Goodbye, [Name]. I love you."

"Bye, Connor," you repeated, turning over in bed to look at him. He smiled as he stood next to the bed. "I love you too."

Connor leaned down to give you a chaste kiss on the lips. 

"I'll be back soon."