I Kamski x Reader I 3

WARNING: fluff

REQUEST: Hello! Could you do a fluff one for Kamski. (I really like him and he made me really like Neil Newbon. An actor who play as him... I don't know why...) Maybe a story that take place after the revolution. When he trying to propose to you. He don't know how to because you're his first girlfriend. He went to Connor and Hank for help 😂Also, I really like your work!

After days and days and days of planning and writing, I've figured this out. It turned out really well! I hope you all enjoy it!

NOTE: The italicized, underlined text is Hank's advice. 

reader: human

Part 3/6

For nuttoshim

________________________________________________________________________________

So here's what we're gonna do. 

Step one: buy the ring. Make it pretty but remember that huge stones on engagement rings are fuckin ugly.

This was a challenge. 

Sure, Elijah had shopped for jewelry with you before, but this was not a present or an anniversary gift. This was an engagement ring. It was the most special piece of jewelry you would ever receive, apart from your actual wedding ring. And Eli had to get it perfect.

He knew he couldn't go out to a jewelry store. He would get recognized and his secret would be out within the hour. So, Elijah requested to have a private showing of engagement rings in his house (y'know, because he's rich). As soon as the display was ready, Eli stepped into the room and was immediately overwhelmed. In one of his living rooms, the furniture had been cleared out to make way for marble display tables covered with hundreds of rings. 

How in the hell am I ever going to find the perfect ring among all of these?

After an hour, Eli was lost. Some of the rings he knew you wouldn't like. They were too big, or too expensive, or too flashy. He didn't really know what an engagement ring was supposed to look like. In all honesty, the only real engagement ring he had ever seen was his mom's. It was big and clunky and old-fashioned and was no help.

Eli sighed and moved on to the next endless row of diamond rings. He sifted through them carefully, and then -

One particular ring caught his eye. It was sitting in the back corner on the white marble counter, and it was beautiful. The band was colored a simplistic brassy gold, and elegant spirals broke off from the main ring. The glittering diamond in the center of the ring was framed by two lines of smaller jewels. It was classic, it was modern, it was perfect.

Step two: You gotta make sure that she has no idea what's coming

Step two: You gotta make sure that she has no idea what's coming. It's gotta be a surprise.

As soon as Elijah bought the ring he stuffed it in a shoe box and pushed it deep underneath his bed. He knew that if he ruined the surprise, he could ruin the entire engagement along with it. If Eli wrote anything down about the proposal, he made sure to shred it as soon as he didn't need it anymore.