I Jerry x Reader I 1

WARNINGS: injury

REQUEST:

The first character that came to my mind was Jerry, and Ralph. But I'd like there to be one about Jerry. What if we were one of the very few humans working at the amusement part as an Android repair worker. The other repair workers treat the Jerry's like crap and hurt and damage them when no one is looking. We notice the string of odd damages and manage to catch a repair worker hurting one of the Jerry's. We protect the cinnamon roll and it unlocks an emotion inside that specific jerry. Not long after, a month later the park closes down and we are forced to leave until one day we come back during winter because our car broke down nearby. Only one of the Jerry's manages to survive the cold which happens to be the one we saved from a worker. We repair him and reunite and take him back with us! Sorry if it was long, Jerry is one of my favorite characters. :3 

reader:human

part 1/3

For: EveTheWitch

_______________________________________________________________________________

You shivered in the biting cold as you wrapped your coat tighter around your shoulders. You ran quickly to the infirmary and ran up the steps, opening the door and slamming it behind you.

Your job was simple. You worked at an amusement park a few hours away from Detroit. In the winter, the cold was beyond intense. The androids who worked at the park slowed down in the winter. Their joints creaked and sometimes their blood even froze. It was your job to fix them up and put them back together.

You lived in the infirmary - a small, wooden cabin with two floors and a few bedrooms upstairs with big windows and warm, fluffy carpets. The downstairs was a working repair shop for the androids that worked there, along with a small, worn kitchen. The main room functioned as the repair shop. There was a large brick fireplace and a few wooden stools and a lot of different tools. Most of the time the heat was on and there was a fire raging in the fireplace.

There were a few other people who worked alongside you in the infirmary. Most of them kept to themselves, but they were all pretty friendly and did their fair share of the work when it came down to it. There were a couple of other workers who lived in a separate infirmary down at the other end of the park. The amusement park was huge, and so there were multiple repair stations all around.

You sigh and press your back against your door, running your hands through you hair. You quickly run upstairs and throw your stuff on your bed. The mattress and wooden frame bounced under the weight of your backpack. You went into the bathroom and splashed warm water on your face to melt the snowflakes clinging to your eyelashes. You sighed contentedly and blinked a few times in the mirror.

"[Name]?" A loud voice called from downstairs. "[Name]!"

You walked out of the bathroom and stepped quickly down the stairs. 

You were greeted by the sight of Madelyn standing in your living room. Standing at four foot eleven, she was the manager of the amusement park and a general close friend of yours. Her thick jacket was covered in snowflakes, but she dusted herself off like it was no problem. A tall android stood behind her, cradling his arm. It was covered by a uniform, but it was obvious to see what was wrong. Blue blood was seeping through his sleeve and it was very visible.

"Hey, Maddie," you said, slipping on some fluffy slippers. "What's going on?"

She shrugged and bustled past you into the kitchen. "I came to check up on things and I found this android outside. I thought you could fix it up for me?"