I Simon x Reader I

WARNINGS: lots of blood, graphic description of injury, android death, guns, fluff

REQUEST: Maybe you could do a Simon x Reader? It could possibly be a fluffy Simon x Reader sort of thing, with their relationship building up throughout their time in Jericho/North almost being the wingman. Could it possibly be Reader being found by Jericho/going to Jericho and being greeted by either Simon or North? If it's North, Simon would be wary of Reader for a certain reason (the way they entered, an injury they have?). He talks to North about his fear but she just ends up slowly hooking Reader and Simon up? Simon or Reader would eventually end up saving the other at some point too. If you need more details I can provide them, but that's just the basics.

When you've been #1 in Simon and then the moment you write a Simon x reader you drop to number twelve ;( I really enjoyed writing this imagine! I didn't know how much I loved Simon until I wrote this. Enjoy!

reader:android

For: The_Ocelot

_____________________________________________________________________

Simon found your deactivated body lying on a roof overlooking the port were Jericho was housed.

You were making your way to Jericho, picking through the abandoned buildings of the Ferndale district, when you got jumped by a group of guys wandering through the area. They assaulted you and then dragged you to a rooftop, hoping nobody would ever find you.

According to North, Simon carried you back to Jericho. Your head had been smashed into a blunt surface, severely damaging your skull. You had a fractured jaw and a dislocated shoulder, not to mention the numerous other open wounds all over your body. You were literally pouring blue blood out onto the concrete.

Simon stumbled into the main room of Jericho. He was holding you in his arms and his clothing was covered in your blood. He was crying and holding you close to his body, desperately trying to stop the bleeding.

North and Lucy scooped you up and took you to Jericho's makeshift infirmary. They had just finished a raid to gather medical supplies, including packages of blue blood and moldable plastic. North and Lucy were able to fix the internal bleeding and broken bones.

When you opened your eyes, a female androids was hovering over you. You were nestled on a makeshift pile of heavy blankets, tucked away in a small space between two empty shipping containers. A small lantern was lit a few feet away from you. It cast a faint golden glow over your lap and the faded blue walls of the freight boxes. Thick bandages, damp with blue blood, were wrapped around your shoulder and neck.

"Hey, sweetheart," She said. "How do you feel?"

You stared up at her groggily, fresh waves of dull, throbbing pain washing over you. You wanted to cry, it hurt so bad.

"You look... better," she offered. She kneeled down beside you and helped you to sit up all the way. You leaned against the damp wall and blinked slowly as she pressed the back of her hand to your forehead.

"Can you tell me your name?" She asked carefully. Her long, amber hair lay flat against her shoulders. You blinked as you watched it change from brown to blonde as it passed in and out of a ray of light coming through a hole in the rusty metal ceiling.

"It's [Name]," you said softly. You met her gaze and saw a look of confidence grow in her eyes. It suited her.

"I'm North," she replied, sending you a self assured smile. "It's nice to meet you."

It took you a few weeks to fully heal. You were back to normal, apart for some scars on your legs and torso. After she fixed you up, you and North became extremely close. You went on missions together, sat around the fire together, did everything together. You were like sisters. You fit in perfectly – except for one thing.