I Connor x Reader I 2

WARNING: murder, trauma, guns, fluff, threats, hospitals, crying, anger, maybe disturbing but idk tbh

REQUEST:

I have a request! I hope you don't mind!

I was thinking of deviant connor that is part if jericho. He kills humans who were abusive towards androids and basically thinks humans are a plague that needs to be wiped out, this was because he'd been mistreated when be worked for cyberlife and went rogue.

Y/N is a detective assigned to figure these mysterious deviant cases, but she runs across Connor.

Sorry this took so long! For everyone waiting on their request, just know that it'll be out soon. This is a realllyyyyy long one so that's why I've been gone so long. Please enjoy!

reader: human

Part 2/3

For: alexsa113

________________________________________________________________________________

Weeks had passed since the incident at Jericho. Ever since, Connor had been sitting quietly in his cell, alone most hours of the day. The police had attempted to interrogate him, but no one had proved successful. Connor had always been the most successful examiner in the DPD, and he knew every trick they could throw at him. He was unbothered.

Despite the government's role in the raid, they seemed to have little interest in Connor or any of the other deviants caught in the attack. The rest were either still at the Detroit Police Station or had been sent to be dismantled. Connor was one of the only androids left from Jericho.

Over the weeks he had been there, Connor had changed. In the first few days, he was silent, caught up in his own thoughts. He ignored you, he ignored Hank, he ignored Gavin and the chief of police and every single person who came in to speak with him. (Gavin being an asshole as usual didn't really help much).

As time passed, Connor opened up a little bit more. You started to make a point to visit him every day just to have polite small talk with him. In fact, he was so polite that you quickly just removed the handcuffs from him.

After a while, you started to get frustrated. Sure, small talk was nice, but your conversation never went past that. You wanted more.

You stood by the clear glass window that looked into Connor's private prison. The android sat staring into the wall, as if he were deep in thought. He always sat like this - looking as if he was lost in the clouds.

You pressed your hand to a fingerprint scanner and the glass door slid open, closing quietly behind you as you stepped into the small cell.

"Hi, Connor," you said kindly. You sat down on a metal bench across from where he was sitting and crossed your legs.

"Good morning, [Name]," Connor replied. He turned towards you and smiled brightly, prompting a smile to spread across your own lips. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, Connor," you responded kindly. "How are you?"

"I am alright," he said, and you sighed. That was the same answer you'd been getting all month.

Connor felt slightly guilty as he gazed at you. He could tell you had been getting frustrated with his behavior, and he was starting to feel bad about it. Despite all of the crap you had been getting from everyone at the police station, you still came in to speak with him at least twice every day. That was more than enough for him to treat you with respect.

"Is there anything you'd like to tell me or speak about?" You persisted a little bit further.

"No," he responded quickly, ducking away to avoid eye contact.