I Kamski x Reader I 6

WARNING: fluff

REQUEST: Hello! Could you do a fluff one for Kamski. (I really like him and he made me really like Neil Newbon. An actor who play as him... I don't know why...) Maybe a story that take place after the revolution. When he trying to propose to you. He don't know how to because you're his first girlfriend. He went to Connor and Hank for help 😂Also, I really like your work!

This is going to be really short because I have a lot of other requests lined up at the moment. I wanted to write something special for nuttoshim and for Elijah, so here we are! I hope you like this! 

NOTE: At some point I will be back to edit and improve this imagine.

reader: human

For nuttoshim

________________________________________________________________________________

"Babe," Elijah murmured. "Get up." 

You tried to roll away from but he reached out his arms and pulled you back into his arms. He sat up, bringing you up with him. "Eliiiiiii," you grumbled. Your husband started to press countless kisses to your cheeks and jaw. "Get up, [Name]," he persisted.

"Noooo," you whimpered, a small smile growing on your face. 

Elijah stood up and got out of your bed. He opened up the curtains and let golden sunshine stream into the bedroom. You cursed and hid your head under the covers. Eli groaned playfully and sat down on the bed next to you. The mattress dipped under his weight, causing you to slide towards him.

"[Name]," he said. "What is it going to take to get you out of bed?"

"Nothing," you mumbled. "Come back to bed, Elijah."

Eli shook his head, a small smile plastered across his face. He pulled you back into his arms, momentarily tricking you into thinking he was coming back to bed. You hummed in content and closed your eyes. As Elijah scooped you up into his arms, your eyes shot open and you let out a surprised squeak. 

"Hush," Eli said. "We're not going far.

You let your husband carry you to the hotel balcony, resting your cheek on his shoulder. He slid the sliding glass door open and carried you out into the soft glow of the morning sun. Elijah set you down on the balcony, but kept his arms wrapped gently around your waist.

 Elijah set you down on the balcony, but kept his arms wrapped gently around your waist

The two of you silently gazed over the ocean. It was early in the morning, earlier than you would ever get up by yourself. You watched the sun rise over the ocean, the blue waves washing the sand higher up the shore.

"This is so beautiful," you murmured, leaning into his shoulder.

"I wanted the perfect place for our honeymoon," Eli said, leaning down to kiss your forehead. "I love you, [Name]. I'm so grateful to have married you."

"I love you too, Elijah," you said, stretching up to meet his lips in a soft kiss. "I'm can't wait to be with you for the rest of my life."