To The Seeker

Vision Art Gallery

To: The Seeker

From: Johnathan Harrington- Pending CEO of Vision Art Gallery

Dear Seeker,

You have been a committed partner of Vision and due to your remarkable work and growing reputation within Europe, I have decided to establish a closer agreement with you.

As the new CEO, I intend to maximize the full potential of this company, and as such our headquarters will be moving to Spain the summer of next year.

Your work, will no longer be displayed live in our NEW YORK branch, but rather in SPAIN, as per request by the present CEO- James Harrington- and myself.

There is also an anonymous buyer who has been extending a desire to meet you very soon.

I studied your contract and respect your need for remaining unknown. However, I urge you to consider the possibility of moving ahead with this company in Spain next year.

We wish to extend our contract terms and make you the face of VISION. There is very much to explain face-to-face. I will give you some time to think this through and will contact you at the end of the month. I urge you, to think about how much difference this will make for your art career.

There is no better Art Gallery than ours in the entire American state. We are urging you to consider this offer seriously, because you are very important to our companys' growth.

We want you Seeker. I want you.

With that being said, we will not be buying any of your paintings for the rest of the month, until we have reached an agreement as partners.

Yours respectively,
Johnathan Harrington.