Chapter 1: boyfriend

Jason's Pov:

"Everything is good?" I ask the gang and they nod their heads. "When are Mia, Ian and chase back?" Za asks. I look at him with my leader look. "Tomorrow evening, you know that and I guess the mission will go good or they wasted 2 months for nothing" I reply harshly which makes Za nod his head.

"Care you need to make sure everything is safe tomorrow, that nobody follows them here, understand?" I say serious and she nods her head. "Alex you are picking them up by their home," I say which makes him nod also "everybody else needs to make their room ready, our sister and brothers are on their way" I smirk, they grin in response.

"Video call them now," I say and Caroline immediately does just that "thanks care," I say, she only smiles small with a little nod. "Hey McCann," Ian says nervous so I look at him suspiciously, he is my best mate. why should he be nervous? "Why are you nervous? Is there something I should know" I reply which makes him shake his head. "Everything is fine, we will see you tomorrow" he answers and I smile "yes we will" I reply. "Don't say you guys missed us" Ian teased. I just roll my eyes at him"you guys are only one city away from us, but we can't wait to have you three back" Alex says.

"There's one thing you guys should know" Ian trails of and looks at someone behind the video I think. He makes gestures with his eyes that he/she should come now. "They don't have to know" I hear someone whisper which makes Ian, of course, roll his eyes "now" he whispers back. I get a little frustrated, I don't like waiting! they know that! "what do we need to know" I demand. Ian looks at me in defeat "chase now" he tells him and then suddenly chase comes in view. finally!

"Hey," he says nervously while looking everywhere except in my eyes "what's going on chase," I ask suspicious and I see him shift uncomfortably "don't get mad please" he begs. I stand there for a second surprised but cover it up quickly "tell me" I demand which makes everyone quiet. "I'm not coming back" he whispers nervously. my eyes widen from the sudden words that left his mouth. "What!" I yell in disbelieve, I just can't believe he is telling me this especially on a video. chase flinches and he looks a little guilty "Why?" Alex asks curiously.

"I found someone, I really love him and I can't leave him," he tells us which makes everybody  shocked and quiet once again "you would leave the gang for him?" Caroline says shocked probably cause she can't believe it, like me.  he nods his head "I really love him and I want to be with him. I will miss the gang and I wanted that there was another way I really do but I can't leave him" he says and a tear escapes his eyes. "Take him with you" I whisper in disbelieve. everybody's heads turn to me surprised.

"What," chase asks dumbfounded, shocked but most of all surprised, believe me, I'm surprised also "take him with you, we have room enough. Eventually, you all find someone and I thought about this for years. And now it's happening so take him with you. We will welcome him friendly and shit" I answer but everybody is still shocked, I'm not heartless or something. Then I see Mia come in view also "there's still one problem" she whispers a little embarrassed so I roll my eyes in annoyance. "What's that" I reply still annoyed with their problems.

"He doesn't know about the gang" she smiles nervously. that's the last drop! my blood begins to boil with anger, she said what? "you do know that his life is in danger because he has a relationship with you and you don't even tell him that" I explode but chase only looks upset, hurt and guilty, well he should be! "I know but he's so innocent, sweet and carefree. I didn't wanna ruin that" he replies hurt but I just scoff in return "this is irresponsible" I hiss. he visibly shakes. "I know" he whispers and breaks down. I never saw him like this ever. Mia holds him while looking at me with a look-what-you've-done expression I just scoff in return cause this is not my shit! he brought this to himself.

"You will take him with you, you're not staying there. After the mission you have tonight you can't stay there or you will be dead and don't think that they won't hurt your boyfriend cause if they find out they will kill him in front of your eyes. Till tomorrow" I reply coldly and hang up. Do they want to be on my bad side? Well, they need to learn how to cope with the consequences.

I walk to my room and shut the door. Everyone knows I have a bad temper and they still keep being dump!