chapter 14: finally some off the truth spilled out

now my attention is totally on chase. there is something terribly wrong and I want to know what it is. "chase tell me now, that's an order" I demand with my leader voice but he just stares at us with wide eyes.

"no" we here but not from chase, it's from behind me and I know exactly who it is. I can recognize that angelic voice everywhere, anywhere.

my gaze turns to Justin standing in the doorway with some other clothes on and beautifully damp hair.

"like I said earlier, this is chase and mine business not yours. I would appreciate it if you guys would leave so I can talk with chase about it privately" Justin says very politely, too politely.

"Justin they need to kno..." riri tries but of course Justin cuts her off mid sentence. "no they don't, and neither should you. it's my life rhino" he tells her but I'm just to confused about this new found nickname, rhino?

"no, I want to know and I have the right" I begin and everybody looks my way with different expressions. chase looks scared shitless, Ian looks just shocked, Rhiannon looks hopeful and Justin looks at me hurt. I wish I would never see that expression on his face ever again. "we are in my house, my rules and chase is my gang member. I ordered you to tell me so you must" I snap at the worthless piece off shit in front off me.

"I only teach him a lesson, nothing serious. just so he knows what's right and what isn't" chase speaks and with every word I feel my blood pressure rice. just like Justin said, it's nothing.

"I turn my head to Justin to see him staring at me embarrassed and uncomfortable. "show me, or my imagination is going to run away with me and believe me I will think off the worst scenario" 

he just looks at me hurt and slowly nods his head in defeat. "not with everybody staring please" he begs and now I nod my head in understanding so I walk to him to grab his hand so I can drag him with me upstairs to my room.

Rhiannon will take care off chase anyway so I don't need to worry about that. I actually think Rhiannon is going to make him even more guilty then I ever could, it's nice to have my partner in crime back even though we have had a lot off shitty history together. damn I was an asshole ack then!

i burst my room in and lock the door so we have all the privacy he needs. I turn around to see him standing for me nervous but strong, yet it's not the strong-impulsive-biolar-angry Justin.

he signs deep grabs the hem of his shirt and pulls it off, I see bruises a lot off them which makes my mouth fall slightly. my innocent baby boy.......

"that's not it, this is" he tells me and turns around so his back is facing me. he then grabs his skin and tears it off him! I gasp looking at him tearing off some sort of fake skin cause under need the fake skin are burn marks.

I wait till he's done and see 5 mark burns on his back. he then turns around again and peels of again to show me three other ones. the look really recently, like it's from this morning...

"yes, these are from this morning" he answers my unspoken question but I can't stop staring at the burn marks. from all things I had in my mind I never thought about burn marks. so the scent I smelled was burning skin?

I still need to ask him some questions, really important questions. "did he do more? did he ever touch you while you didn't wanted it? has he ever hit you so harsh you passed out did he ever... rape you" I choke which makes his eyes go wide and insurgently crosses his face.

"yes, yes he did, yes and no" he tells me with still wide eyes. he looks so vulnerable, so scared...

I sign relieved that chase never raped him but frown with the other things. "what's with the fake skin" my mouth speaks but I don't move a muscle, afraid he will flinch cause everything can happen when you feel vulnerable and scared.