chapter 20: arrival

I look to see Justin struggling to keep his eyes open. Josh and I already offered our shoulders but he is just to stubborn. now I think about it he really has heavy bags under his eyes that I never noticed before. how much sleep does he get?

"Jay it's fine just use my shoulder, you're exhausted" Josh spook really concerned and I really wanted to mock him or offend him but that's not the most necessary thing right now. my number one priority is Justin. always.

but like the past half hour he shakes his head annoyed. "no" he mumbles quietly texting someone on his phone. I pucker my lips thinking off something to let him fall asleep.

"what if we watch a movie? which movie do you guys wanna to see?" I say enthusiast. 

"we are not in a fucking cinema now are we! were the Fock do you want to watch a movie" Josh yelled frustrated. I glare at him before continuing.

"on MY personal built-in newest television bitch" I spat pressing on the button to reveal my touchscreen television that's specially made for me. Josh looks at it open mouthed while I smirk. look bitch! look at it!

I start Netflix and put on some random movie. nobody says a word and just watches. even Justin laid his phone down and looks at the television. his eyes slowly flutter close but he tries to keep awake. I carefully grab a blanket and put it a little over us.

and in no time Justins head falls against his seat while his body relaxes and only soft breaths are heard. I mentally high five myself at my wonderful idea.

"he looks fucking unhealthy" I hear the most annoying voice say. ooh yeah I almost forgot Pinocchiodude is here also, wonderful! and don't forget the negativity he brings with him.

"shut the fuck up, I didn't ask for an opinion" I whisper yell back glaring at the awful looking piece off shit in this car.

"look at him! he has bags under his eyes that you can see from a mile away. he looks skinny asf! his eyes look to big for his small head, his hands are so little I can see the bones from his fingers! and it wouldn't surprise me if I saw the bones off his chest poking out! what must his mother think!" Josh growls frustrated. 

i want to disagree but the truth is is that he's right. he looks unhealthy. but I will change that, I will help him. wait mother? but justin told me his mother died? is pinocchiodude making fun of it?

Just when i wanted to ask him. Justin whimpers and begins to toss making my eyes widen. before I can reach for him Josh has his arms firmly wrapped around Justin making him sit on his lap. ooh for gods sake!

"let me" i groan and reach for my beauty but Pinocchiodude doesn't butch and smirks while stroking my prince his hair. "sssh jay I'm here, baby boy" he whispers making my blood boil. did he just? he really did! I hope Ian put a gun in my suitcase!

Justins body begins to relax a little and it's making me sad and relieved. relieved cause he will get some sleep and sad cause I'm not the one who made him feel relaxed. a frown takes over my face. but just when I wanted to let josh win this round Justin begins to scream in pain.

"stop, no please! NO!" he screams with so much pain. josh looks frozen in his place not knowing what to do. then Justins eyes open pushing josh away still screaming and crying. I immediately without a second thought grab Justin and hold him.

"it's me baby, you're safe. safe" I whisper in his ear while he keeps on trashing and crying for god knows how long. 

after some time off me cooing at him he looks up surprised. "Jase" he states shocked. I only nod my head bringing him against my chest again. "yes baby it's me. you're safe" he coo softly while kissing his temple.

he wraps his arms around my torso and snuggles against me like his life depends on it. "Jase" he whimpers. I stroke his hair rocking us slightly. "I'm here baby boy, get some sleep" I whisper still holding his body against mine. 

i rock us back and forth until I hear his soft breathing again making me relaxed. ooh baby! I look at josh to see him looking at Justin shocked. "i....... what........ how.......... mhmm........ i......" he tries to speak but keeps on stuttering.

"you haven't seen him in 2 years josh. a lot has happened" I comment looking down at Justin. but I will help him trough it. only i. he's mine and I am his.

"what happened?" he asks but I shake my head. "I don't kissand tell" I reply still holding my baby against me. 

after a while we are in front off a nice house. really nice house. my house is slightly bigger. but it still looks like a nice mansion.

Justins still asleep so I carefully take him out not wanting to disturb his peaceful sleep. josh quickly walks to the door while I slowly make my way over there and Louis is busy with the suitcases. 

the door opens before I even reach the second staircase. a loud squeal and multiple screams are heard making me stop and look at Justin frantic.

"JUJU!" a women voice yells. why the fuck do they need to yell like that! fortunately for me my baby is still asleep. the voices stop and thats my motivation to keep on walking. Josh must have told them this beauty is asleep.

when I'm finally reading the door all eyes are on me. a beautiful young women with brown curly hair that reaches her shoulders and blue, green eyes that shine with happiness just like the big smile her mouth gives, she comes walking to me.

"my dear, he fell asleep" she utters but when she's close she suddenly frowns. "how come he is that skinny" she confidently spoke with irritation.

when she is in front off me she shakes her head in disapproval at Justin before her stare comes to me. "how rude off me, I'm Natalie Mallette Justins aunt but you can call me Nina" she smiles. I stare in shock at her young looking profile. she could be his sister for all I know. this is the Nina Justin was talking about. i was jealous off his aunt?

"jason M....... Blue" I stutter almost forgetting I can't use my real name. I'm still pissed Justin chose blue as my last name. I look like a softy with a name like that.

"nice to meet you, come in I will show you his room so my little juju can sleep" she speaks walking to the house with me following. once inside I see four more people. a girl with long blond hair that coffers her ass, big brown eyes and a killer body, if I wasn't gay I would bang her. 

also a dude with a black hairbun dark eyes and perfect shaped lips. okay Justin will not come close to him. they both look his age probably his friends. also a man with brown hair with a deep scowl is plastered on his face. he's glaring at me and I don't know why. he's probably something end thirty.

and as last a young women with brown hair and blue, green eyes like Nina but she has long straight brown hair that reaches her ass.  she also frowns at me kinda shocked. shit do they know I'm the Jason McCann?