Chapter 4: watch me

Jason's Pov:

I woke up with a smile on my face. Chase ooh chase, if I want something I get it, it's always been like that and always will. now at this moment, I want Justin. He should get that by now. I stood up, showered and got dressed. I look at the time to see it was 7 am.

I make my way to Justin's room and unlocked the door slowly so if he sleeps I don't wake him. I peeked in and saw him asleep, so fucking adorable! slowly I make my way to him and sit beside him carefully not to wake him. I caress my knuckles over his flawless cheek while looking at him in admiration. How can someone look so beautiful?

I slowly lean in and faintly brush my lips against his, it's so soft! I press my lips on his a little more but softly, while pulling away a few seconds later. He's still asleep. a sign leaves my lips while I stand up from the bed. I'm going to give him some more sleep, he looks like he needs it.

I walk downstairs and see from the corner of my eye chase sitting on the couch with a sad expression, not my problem.

Ian is beside him and it looks like they are talking some deep shit! I ignore it while walking past them. of course, Ian looks at me and follows me to the kitchen.

Once we're in the kitchen he glares at me. well, he can glare all he wants but my decision stays.

"Do you like Justin? Is that the reason why chase can't see him?" He asks angrily while folding his arms. I just shrug it off. Of course, that's the reason! Duh!

"Holy shit! Jason! Chase and Justin are together" he practically yelled at me so I turn my attention to him once more while I look him dead in the eye. nobody yells at me, nobody!

"he choked him, there's no way they're still together" I answer proudly cause it's true. I want him since the moment he walked in this house. Ian looks at me in utter disbelieve.

"That's not your call, is it? It's Justin's! Let them talk" he replies which makes me scoff in return, no way!

"and hurt Justin? No way" I mumble nervous, I don't even know why I'm nervous. Ian looks at me for a second thinking the same as me I think.

"do you like him in fuck him or like like him," he asks curious but I can't answer that. I know I feel something for him but is it like like? this is just so confusing.

I sigh again "I don't know I just find him the most beautiful men I have ever met and his personality is amazing," I say smiling which makes Ian nod slowly with a slightly creepy smile plastered on his face.

"I think you should check up on him, I think he will be awake" he mumbles before walking away. I make a curious expression in return from his sentence.

'how can he know?' I ask myself. I shrug it off not really in the mood to think about it while running upstairs. making my way back to Justin's room. slowly I peek inside to see he's awake.

"Morning cutie" he snaps his head at me with a tired expression, like he hasn't slept all night.

"Morning" he rasped. that was the hottest sound ever! And I mean ever!

I sit beside him while he looks at me curiously "do you want to talk to chase?" I ask sweetly, he just looks away for a couple of seconds to think I guess.

I take that time to admire him, the details in his face and the cute little frown from his eyebrows. his pink plump lips! They are parted a bit while he slowly looks at me again and nods his head yes. I sigh deep but nod my head nonetheless.

He is still cuffed to the bed and I kinda feel bad for locking him up like this, especially cause he was strangled. He sighs deeply before lazily closing his eyes.