Chapter 10: wrong decision

Jason's Pov:

"Jason!" I hear someone scream. I slowly open my eyes while groaning, how late is it? Before I know it an angry Justin comes out the bathroom and he stomps to me before he stands by the side of my bed looking pissed, at me.

"Yeah?" I ask curiously cause I have no idea why he would be angry. He points to his neck and now I understand, he's referring to the hickeys. "You're welcome" I mumble closing my eyes again.

Before I know it something hits my face making me quickly sit up and glare at Justin who has a pillow in his hands. Did he just slap me with a pillow? "Did you just slap me?" I ask stern. Justin only huffs.

"No the pillow did it on his own efforts" he snaps throwing the pillow beside me on the bed. I glare at him. "You coffered my whole neck with hickeys! There is not one spot of my original collar. It looks like I wear a leash!" He grumbles. I try hard not to laugh and stifle a smile.

"Are you laughing at me?" he says annoyed, I can't keep it in and laugh hard and fall back on the bed. "A leash? I would say a blue, purple scarf" I laugh out loud but Justin keeps glaring and moves away from the bed but I'm quick to pull him on the bed, which is not hard cause he weights nothing.

"Let me go," he tells me annoyed but I don't care and move so I'm hovering him. He glares at me making me smile. He is so adorable when he's mad it's crazy! I start tickling him while Justin gasps and tries to move my hands away. "J-Jason s-st-op-p" he laughs while my smile widens.

Eventually, I stop cause he almost smothers from laughing. I see he's trying to control his breathing while I stare at him and kiss his cheek. "That wasn't funny" he tries to say cold but I see rather the sense his smile. "Aww is someone angry?" I say in a baby voice making Justin giggle.

"Move, I need to get my clothes" he changes the subject trying to move me, I frown "how late is it?" I ask confused. Justin stops with what he's doing "it's 10 am, chase is leaving in an hour" he answers sadly, a frown coffers his face and I immediately regret my question. I get off him while Justin leaves the room without a single word.

Why? This was one of the best mornings I've ever had and then I mess it up. I walk in the bathroom and shower quickly while looking in the mirror. 5 hickeys on the right side of my neck and 4 huge hickeys on my chest and an enormous hickey right above my happy trail! Sweet mother of baby Jesus! That thing is huge!

I quickly change myself but you can still see the hickeys on my neck, well they will know what we did anyway cause there's no way Justin can coffer his. It's from his jaw to his collarbone and the whole neck is covered. Actually, I feel proud, it is a masterwork to do that.

I make my way downstairs to see the gang in the living room with chase on the couch his bag next to him. "morning" I say while everybody smiles and greets me back. Caroline's eyes widened in one swift move. "Is that a hickey?" She asks shocked, I look innocent at her while I sit on the chair.

"Well..... yes," I say cause I can't lie about something that is visible. chase glares at me "Justin did that?" Ian asks and coughs to try and stop his laughing. 

"yes but don't worry he has payback" I answer smiling innocently at chase. "Did you guys have sex?" chase asks with gritted teeth. Why? Are you jealous bitch? Well, now you know how it feels!

"No we're not together" I reply sadly, he smirks making me scoff. If I have sex with Justin chase would know cause I would make sure Justin screams my name so loud it will keep him awake and hear how I make love to his EX-boyfriend.

Justin comes downstairs while he's wearing a thing around his neck? It has a skeleton mouth on it, I never saw that thing before but I know why he's wearing it.