Chapter 2: choking

"And I know that we just met and maybe this is dumb but it feels like there was something from the moment that we touched 'cause, it's alright, it's alright I wanna make you mine"

A ~kid in love by Shawn Mendes

Jason's Pov:

"No one is following them?" I ask through my earbud "No nothing" Caroline replies. I nod to myself relieved so far, nothing wrong happened yet. "Chill Jason nothing is gonna happen," Jack says Cooley like nothing is wrong, I just snap my head towards him angry "We're a fucking gang! Always be prepared" I yell which only makes jack chuckle. "If I were you I wouldn't talk to chase his boyfriend like that," He tells me calmly. I furrow my eyebrows confused, why? it's my house. He should do exactly what I tell him to do "Ehy wouldn't I? It's his boyfriend not mine" I reply sarcastically. He only shakes his head.

After a couple minutes the car finally arrived and everything went good, luckily cause otherwise chase had a lot of explaining to do to his little boyfriend. Za and care come in first and then I see Mia come in "Ayyyy! BITSHESS! I'M FUCKING BACK WHERES THE BOOZE" She yelled and jumped in Caroline's arms, they laughed their asses off of course. Next was Ian he smiled wide and we did our handshake, I have a really good bond with him. Next is chase and he's holding hands with a boy. He wore a beanie and a hoody with sunglasses, I couldn't see his face clearly which annoyed me. Is he that ugly!

"Hey guys, this is Justin, my boyfriend," Chase says and kisses his hand that he's still holding. "Hey" Everyone said with a smile. He smiled back politely "Hey Justin, were inside could you take that stuff off," I say and earn immediately a stomp on my shoulder from Ian of course "Rude" He whispers angry, I glared at him also angry "Yes, of course, my fault" He answered and chuckled softly. His voice was so beautiful..... wait don't, I'm Jason McCann nothing is beautiful. He took off his hoody then his beanie and as for last his sunglasses. I took a deep sharp breath. He was the most beautiful men I've ever seen! Damn it!

He laughed a bit and went with his hand through his brown hair "Sorry, I was wearing it because my hair sucks today" He laughed a little. It was beautiful! To beautiful! Ian just stomped me again because my staring was a little uncomfortable, I think but I don't give a damn "Yeah no problem, sorry I sounded rude or anything I didn't mean it" I reply to him so our eyes meet. His honey, chocolate, coffee brown eyes to my icy blue ones. "You were right, it was totally my fault. It's rude to come in someone's house wearing a hoody, beanie and glasses so no problem" He smiles my way so I smile back. He has an amazing smile... 

"The rooms are upstairs I'm sure chase will bring you to your room," I say but he laughed a bit embarrassed "Sure but can I first know everybody's names" He chuckled nervously. I could mentally slap myself at this point "Of course how stupid of me. I'm Jason this is Caroline, Jack, Alex, and Za" I answer in my normal voice so he doesn't think I'm ashamed or something. He looks to everyone I point out intently "Good, okay I got it. Thank you"He answers and smiles politely. He really is politely the whole time. impressive, I couldn't do it.

Chase, Justin, Mia, and Ian went upstairs to unpack their stuff while we gathered and made the living room ready. Movie night it is this time. I see Justin walk to me with wet hair and sweatpants with a white t-shirt. He looked hot! What no! I don't like him!

"Hey, Jason," He says and sits on the chair by the kitchen counter While I grab the snacks for later. "Hey" I answer happily, what? I'm never happy. Quit it, McCann! He looks at me curious "What are you doing" He asks which makes me chuckle, he's shy but curious. "Preparing snacks for the movie night" I answer, his eyes light up the second those words left my mouth "That's awsome! I love movies, can I help?" He asks and jumps off the chair quick, he's reallu enthusiast. I chuckle in response "Sure, can you grab the cheese from the refrigerator and chips from the top cabinet." He nods and grabs the cheese easy but then climbs on the counter and grabs the chips. He jumps off and walks back to me nonchalant.