Chapter 8: punishment

Jason's Pov:

Slowly I open my eyes and sign in content. I still feel his soft skin against mine. I look down to see he's now fully on me while he's holding me tight, a small smile takes over my face while I wrap my arms around him more. This feels nice, no! Amazing!

"Justin" I whisper softly while I shake him lightly but he doesn't move. I frown and shake him harsher but still not to harsh "baby? Wake up" I whisper in his ear but he still does nothing. I grab my phone and see that the 10 hours are still not over. Shit! I want to know how he feels if he remembers.

I slowly push Justin off me and stand up. I move him so he will be comfortable and pull the blanket over him. "Sweet dreams beautiful" I whisper once again, kissing his forehead while staring at him. He's gorgeous! But he's not mine.....

I sign and dress, it's time for chase his punishment. I walk out of my room and downstairs to find Ian cause if I go to chase alone I will do stupid stuff. "Ian!" I yell while I walk/run off the stairs. I see Ian appear from the living room while he walks to me.

"Hey man," he says and we fist bump, it's kinda our thing "I have a punishment," I say quickly cause I just want it to be over. "Let's hear it," he tells me with a serious and suspicious look. "Well, I have a mission for him" I reply nervously while Ian cocks his head to the side and tries to look for some hidden emotions in me.

"What kind of mission," he asks after awhile making me sign "it's a harsh mission, he needs to be there tomorrow at 12 am and he needs to leave the next day at 10" sort off an answer.  Ian nods his head and makes a gesture for me to continue "it's a mission with RiRi" I confess finally, squeezing my eyes shut for a nanosecond.

Ian gasps loud " RiRi? Are you fk kidding me!" He whispers, yells and I nod my head "she called me a week ago and proposed me a deal and the deal is in our benefit" I defy myself but Ian only glares at me "RiRi is a snake!" He hisses making me scoff "she has a weak spot for me, she wouldn't do that and no one wants to do the mission so chase is doing it as a punishment" I reply, signing. why can't life be simple?

"Trust me everything will go fine," I say with much confidence heard in my voice, even I would believe myself at this point. Ian nods his head in defeat "you're the leader I can't stop you. But if anything happens to chase there will come a war, and you know it" he tells with a serious face and pointing his finger at me in a warning tone. I nod my head slapping his finger away "there's a chance yes but if everything goes well, we have a new alliance, friend" I finish with convincing words. Ian looks away, probably to take a second on thinking about it.

I look up to Ian and I really want him to approve this. "I'm in, it is a risk but we need to take it sometime or there will be a war for sure" he speaks making me grin. now I know at least I made a good choice and not a choice that will get chase killed cause I can't do that to Justin and the gang. "Well come" I reply quickly before he changes his opinion. we walk back upstairs in a comfortable silence.

Soon we reach Justin's room making my anger begin to boil with every step I take. I unlock the door and burst in to see chase sitting on the bed. He looks up at me with big dough eyes that tell me he looks nervous, guilty and most of all scared. Ian closes the door behind me before stands next to me.

"We know you're punishment" Ian speaks making me smirk while he looks like he can piss himself.  I'm already enjoying this, maybe a little too much "I'm ready" he tells us with confidence heard but his eyes tell me he's anything but confident right now. 

I chuckle just looking at his helpless, scared face. I love that look "we would have told you either way" I comment arrogantly, earning a stomp against my shoulder from my pal. I glare at him in return. "You're going on a two days mission" Ian speaks making chase nod his head puzzled. he has no idea... PERFECT! I'm going to enjoy the moment his brains finally realize it's a setup.