Chapter 6: clubbing

Jason's Pov:

I feel pressure on my chest. What? I slowly open my eyes but close them immediately. Did I forget to shut the curtains last night, why? I groan and open them again and look at my chest to see Justin fast asleep. He's gorgeous!

And the morning light hits his features amazingly! His face is nuzzled against my chest so the light doesn't reach his face. I smile and wrap my arms around him in a protective way. This feels so right, I want to feel like this all the time. it's the most content I've ever felt in my life and it's a very nice change.

He shuffles and I feel him against my cock, oh no! Dirty thoughts immediately reach my mind and I feel myself becoming hard, shit! He stirs but nuzzles his head more against my chest. I sit here shocked and with a boner. Please don't wake up!

He shuffles, again and again, brushes against my boner. A loud groan escapes my lips which results to Justin waking up, I see him flutter his eyes open. Ones he does his eyes widened like golfballs, probably cause of my boner. he quickly got off me, so fast he falls off the bed. Well that's one way to wake up.... right?

"What the fuck Jason!" He rasped and that voice doesn't help my situation right now. "Morning beautiful" I smile at him like there is nothing wrong.

"you have a......... I was on......." he stutters cutely making I chuckle at how embarrassed he is. He stands up and quickly walks in my bathroom. I see him walk with still only boxers and my shirt. But I don't see his boxers cause my shirt is really long on him. It's hot! I tell you that!

And I'm painfully hard now, wonderful! Note the sarcasm. There is no way this is going down on his own efforts. "I will shower" I hear Justin's voice say, it sounds really awkward and I know he's embarrassed. "Yeah fine, take a long one" I answer while looking down. Well, I need to fix this!

Why? Why on a moment like this? Why me? Ugh! 

Well, I fixed my problem, quick. It was not that hard if you just think about the right things and boy my fantasies can get a hold on me. But I won't tell what I thought! You guys can imagine that yourself with your dirty mind!

"Uh, Jason?" I hear my angles voice which makes a smirk grow on my face, I already know what he wants and I knew that he needed to ask me. I've fully clothed already and he needs his clothes also. "Yeah, beautiful?" I say trough the door cause that thing is locked. It's the only thing between a naked Justin and me. I hate this door!

"Can you maybe grab some clothes from the room I'm staying in" he speaks softly but clearly. I can already imagine him blushing "I already have some clothes for you, you only need to grab them" I answer which makes my smirk grow 2 sizes wider.

"Jasoonnn" I hear him whine like a child making me chuckle at his childish behavior. "we're all boys here so don't worry" I answer innocent earning a loud huff through the door. 

"Yeah, gay boys! who kissed each other last night and also the accident a few minutes ago" he mutters embarrassed. I smile deciding I want to keep talking to him so why not tease him? "what accident? Can you enlighten me?" I ask hearing him whine "Jason please" I hear him beg and a chuckle escapes my lips.

"It's right on the bed, you only need to unlock the door and grab it" I smirk while glancing at the door amused. "You want to play it that way? Fine" he says and the bathroom door unlocks making my gaze fall to the door where a very annoyed Justin comes out in only a towel!

My mouth drops open a bit while I look at his body. Ooh please help me, god! There are still water droplets on his tanned skin while his muscles are shining! His flat hair and the towel that covers his part hang low on his hips. Jeez! It's breathtaking!