Chapter 9: may I kiss you?

Jason's Pov:

I can watch him sleep forever but I need to talk to chase about the mission. I can better do it now while Justin is still asleep then later. There is still no collar on his face and he is asleep for half an hour already. I need to know what's in his system cause it doesn't look good.

I slowly move away from the bed and stand up. I need to make him mine! He's just so squeezable and adorable! I want to kiss his plump lips so harsh they will be swollen and red. He's so damn beautiful! How could he want to be with chase? Chase is not hot! Sure he has muscles and is a giant but he isn't handsome or sexy! I am! So Justin fits better with me.

I walk out my room quietly and make my way to chase his room, he's probably packing his things. I knock twice and wait till I hear his voice, yeah that's right I have manners! Another thing that I have and chase hasn't!

"Come in" I hear so I come in only to see chase his bag on his bed while he stands by his clothed. "Hey, I wanted to go in detail with you about the mission," I say emotionless while he nods his head a little confused "yeah alright, ugh you can sit on the couch" he speaks awkwardly making a gesture with his hands to the couch. I nod my head sitting on his comfy couch. Shit, he has a better couch than me!

"What detail do I need to know?" He asks not looking at me while he just continues packing. "Well, you are meeting RiRi in the Heathman hotel at 12, as I said and you need two guns" I answer looking around in his room, I've only been here three times now I think about it. 

he nods his head for me to continue "an OPS-MRP CALAS. 45 and an M249 SAW" I tell him while looking at him so I can see his reaction. he nods his head confused turning around making eye contact.

"An M249 SAW? But that's a ground weapon? What do I need to do?" He asks while folding his arms around himself. I sign deep, ooh I hate talking to people who I don't like! 

"I spoke to RiRi, she understood why her offer could be a trap so I made sure you have a safe job" I continue not feeling like speaking anymore. he looks at me suspicious "why? If I'm gone Justin's all yours." He tells me like that was my plan. I know that actually, I like the idea that Justin is only mine but I don't want it to happen in such a way.

"I know we don't like each other but a gang are there for each other. I don't want you dead chase" I reply signing deep literally regretting I didn't let Ian do this conversation. he nods with a little smile "so we're besties?" He chuckles. I shake my head quick "no way, don't go too far" I chuckle fake.

"You're a good ground shutter right?" I ask curiously trying to change the subject. he shrugs "I'm better with my bare fists but I can ground shoot yes" he answers. I nod my head "what did you give Justin?" I ask all of a sudden cause I need to know. He looks down and bites his lip hesitant.

"I don't know," he says closing his eyes. I sit up straight now, blood boiling anger takes over. He doesn't know? He drugged my baby boy with something and he didn't know what it was! How stupid is this fucker! "What do you mean you don't know!" I hiss trying to collect myself so I don't punch him to death!

"In the club, I saw a dude and told him about Justin, he gave me a pill and said that this would help to get him back" he answers guilty. I close my eyes to try and calm myself. "You gave him a pill and you didn't know what it would do" I state to clear my mind and try to see some sense in it. but I don't see any!

"Yes, I had some drinks and didn't think clearly, I made a wrong decision" he defends himself but I scoff, "Justin said you weren't drunk and when I 'interrupted' you guys you were very clear with your mind" I snap still angry. he looks shocked.

"He remembered?" Chase asked making me huff "that's the only thing you heard from what I said!" I mumble annoyed with him. 

"Can I talk to him?" he asks while shuffling uncomfortable "let me think?" I say and hold my finger against my chin looking up to make it clear I'm 'thinking' while I'm not really thinking. "No" I answer and stand up. ready to end this conversation.