Chapter 3

Deal

If I agree to it. . . Is there some limits in it? Is there a barrier at us, remembering that this is just for the business?

I looked at the floor. I didn't look at him because my mind will go fuzzy. He sighed.

"I guess you really don't wan—"

"Okay, fine but I will have some conditions"I simply said while looking at him. His lips twitched sexilly. The hell?

"What is it?"he asked. I pouted. "This is just a secret, okay"I asked. He raised an eyebrow.

"Unless they. . . Already plan the w-wedding dates"I stuttered. Shit! I'm too nervous, okay? Thinking about Jandrick waiting on the other side of the church, and me walking on the aisle towards him. Hell yeah!

"Fine, my turn?"he asked. I furrowed my eyebrow. Oh please, just anything!

I nodded. I played with my fingers, it's my habit when I'm fucking nervous.

"Don't do flings"

I widen my eyes. Oh. . My. . God. . "Why am I not allowed?"I asked even though I just can control it. He smirked.

"You are mine starting now, you're not allowed to date someone, you are my fiancee"

My heart beated because of his erotic voice and line. His voice keeps repeating in my mind. Well, I hate to hope.

"But. . . It's just for business anyway. They will understand us and——"

He raised an eyebrow. "You think, I did think of that?"he asked. Eh? I really don't get his point in there. He pouted noticing my confused reaction.

"You're such a dumb"he said coldly. I glared at him. I really don't know his point. 

He grabbed my hand, I widen my eyes. "Now will you promise to never have flings again?"he asked. My lips twitched.

I nodded. I wonder if we're in the same page? Uh, no, he probably likes someone else. And me, likes this idea but not this way, for business.

"No need to serious it, it's just for business anyway"I rolled my eyes. His jaw clenched and his grip tightened. I think it will leave some marks in there.

I bit my lip to stop myself for complaining. I want to stop the time, him... Uh, looked like angry because of what I said, and he held my wrist like this.

His bluish eyes looked good. I blinked and he swallowed hard. He slowly let go of the grip, noticing my expression.

"Fine, but if you want to play boys just do it secretly"he simply said coldly. I pouted. Well, I won't play now because you are already faking me.

My heart was just stabbed. I wonder, what did he think of me? A girl that need a merging companies? Or he really agreed to it. . . That somehow he loved me? Err, the hell?

I followed him towards the dining table again. I told them that I agreed to their plan and business as an excuse, even though I'm not interested.

"Sorry about this, Alisa. We just need Ranilia's shares in their family but she had no sons so I asked them and. . . We can get some suggested designs of Ranilia, navy architecting"Dad said when I finally sat down.

Then he should've told me to be an architect in navy! He should have stopped me becoming a doctor if that what he wants.

But yes, In fact Ranilia Haniego, is a kind of woman who is great at navy architectures.

"It's alright, Dad. Besides, it can make you all happy right?"bu not me, eventually. Casey's lips twitched at my sudden interest at this kind of topic.

I rolled my eyes on him.

*********

It's Sunday and Dad asked me to go grocery at the supermarket. Even we're filthy rich, I'm not that spoiled except when I really want it, I will get it.

The bell ringed when I finished put on my pearl beaded heels. I wore my sleeved cropped top and ripped jeans and these heels.

And who the hell is the visitor? Dad kissed me farewell. "Bye, Dad"I said. He nodded. "By the way, Jandrick will accompany you to the grocery"he said.

My jaw dropped and looked at my clothes. Fuck! I'm wearing this kind of thing! I heard the door creaked open and Dad chuckled. "Take care of my daughter"he said.

I looked at Jandrick on the door who is eyeing me head to toe. The fuck? Jandrick nodded.

He wore a simple white V-neck t-shirt and a jeans. Urgh, the heck? He's too formal, but... Err, at least he's still handsome.

Dad waved at me and walked away now. Some maids are leaving me and Jandrick alone at the living room.

"Shall we go now?"he asked. Idiot! I really want to change something formal right now but it's too very late.

I nodded as I looked away and went outside. I saw his Chevrolet from afar. I eyes him and he nodded getting my expression.

So that is his, huh?

I went in to the back seat but his strong arms stopped the door for opening widely. I furrowed my eyebrow.

He pointed the shotgun's seat. Oh holy nation shit! Don't tell me I'll be sitting beside him at the driver's seat!?

Fine! I glared at him before I went in. He closed the door with his strong arm. Damn! Why am I nervous!? It's not like a date, Alisa! The fuck, huh?

I saw him looked at me at the front of the car. But I don't think he saw me looking at him because his windows are tinted.

His eyes softened and looked away. My lips twitched. He opened the driver's seat and sat down. The engine roared.

In the middle of the trip, we're quiet. I looked outside and saw a park. Many kids played in just a 6-18 years old? I don't know.

Then I suddenly remembered my stupid attraction with this man beside me. Yeah, hell what? I took a glance at him and saw him seriously looking at the road.

But, my heart leaped that I thought that I will had a heart attack because of a fucking two-second stare from him!

I quickly looked away. Damn it! Does he always affect me like that!? He suddenly threw something that I screamed when he did it.

"Shit!"I yelled. He chuckled as his stares is at the road. I looked at the leather jacket he gave me. It's not that thick to be uncomfortable but it seems fine.

I smelled his aftershave and mint in his jacket. The fuck!? I bit my lip. "This is yours?"I don't know if that is a statement for myself or I asked him?

He nodded. "No need"I said as I about to put the jacket at the back seat. He groaned huskily so I stopped. Now what?

"You think, I'll let you roam around with that fucking clothes that already revealed your stomach and your legs!?"he asked. My jaw dropped.

I looked at my cropped top and yes, it revealed my stomach with a bit curves and. . . What legs? It's just ripped jeans! It didn't reveal that much!

"I know what you're thinking, Alisa. Wear that jacket or else, I'll leave you in the middle of the streets"he said coldly.

My heart screamed for him, calling my name! The fuck is wrong with me!? It's just a name!

I had no choice but to wear the jacket. I just wore it and crossed my arms. I saw him glared at me. "Zip it"he said huskily.

Urgh, do I need to!?

I zipped it to cover my clothes.

Ayieee, possesive one? Jandrick?