Chapter 32

Teaser

"So... Boyfriend mo iyon?"Kendrix asked. Jandrick waved at me then gave me a flying kiss.

I smiled widely. He went in to my Everest. He said he'll just pick me up tomorrow.

"Yep..."I blushed.

"Asus! Galing mo mamili, ate"

"What?"

"You are lucky to have him"

"At ikaw kaya, Kendrix. When are you gonna have a girlfriend!?"I groaned at him.

"I'm still 20, Ate"

"That is an old thing, I'm 22 also!"

"Well, wala naman akong ginusto, e"All I understand is 'wala' or no and 'ginusto' or like. So he didn't like someone.

"How about some schoolmates sa University niyo?"

"Hindi naman maraming babae, e. Girls in CTU aren't that.. You know good. They're bitches and flirts..."he grinned.

I clapped my hands. "You thought that I didn't know that you're also a playboy, huh!?"I groaned.

FYI, this man is a playboy. I'm not sure he's active. "But I focus on my swimming more than girls"he rolled his eyes.

"I'm sure you'll know someone in CVIRAA next week"

"Gago ka talaga"

"What's 'gago'?"

"Nothing"

In his tone he looked like mocking me. Damn it. A call on his phone disturbed us.

"Yes, Sir Flores?"

"Ikaw ang gusto kong I-representative sa mixed swimming.."

"Ano? Bakit ako?"

"Alleya is busy in her 100 meter.."

"At ako hindi busy sa 200? Epal ah?"Kendrix said jokely to the phone.

"Sige na! At halos hindi ako makahinga ng nalaman ko na nag back out si Sean sa CNU, at grabe babae ang pumalit sa kanya"

"Ano naman? Nice naman ah, dahil wala akong karibal, tss"

"Pero siya rin ang representative ng CNU ng mixed so... Kalaban mo siya"

"Babae iyon"

"At dinig ko magaling siya"

"Epal mo namam, takot ka? Meron pa naman akong 200 boys ah?"

"Sige basta ikaw'ng bahala"

I excused myself when also a text was received in my phone. Kendrix nodded.

Jandrick:

Miss you already :)

I smiled when that was his first text.

Me:

Are you driving? You shouldn't text me...:(

Jandrick:

Yeah, I'm still driving.. Why? Are you worried if I'll get an accident?

Me:

Shut up now don't text me :(

Jandrick:

It's a sad one

Me:

Even though, you shouldn't

Jandrick:

Okay, I'll obey you. I love you, baby >3<

I laughed when I saw the emoticon. Wow.

Me:

I love you too...>3<

I smiled again. This is cheesy much. But I want to respond to his 'I love you'. I want to treasure it as much as I can.

********

"Are you crazy? Eat more!"

"I don't have the appetite..."Euphiemia said. I narrowed my eyes.

"What about the baby!? You're a month pregnant!"I groaned. She pouted.

I took out my phone. "I'll call Jahrid and Felicity then rant about this—"I said while typing.

"Alisa"she pleaded.

"Then eat!"

"Fine"she started eating. I can sense her hardships. In her first trimester, I also went to her office to check her morning sickness.

She cleared her throat.

I know that thing.

"Let's go to the CR"

We both ran but not that fast. She quickly went in to a cubicle. That's why she doesn't have an appetite because she still didn't have this.

Crap. I rubbed her back. I wonder if she told her father. I didn't tell Jahrid either, that's why I was threatening her.

Well, tomorrow is Jahrid's birthday. This girl. I took tissues when her vomiting slowed down.

"Here.."I handed four of it. She nodded. "Thanks..."she wiped her lips. I smiled.

I washed my hands. "Aren't you busy today?"she asked in the mirror. I almost yelped.

Her face is pale. I smiled widely. "No, Jandrick didn't gave me some tasks, either"I pouted. 

"And you look like a ghost, come on put some lip sticks or lip tint"I continued. She furrowed her eyebrow.

"Fine, you can go now"I nodded and followed her orders. I closed the female's CR.

"Damn it"I murmured when Jandrick is on the other side leaning on the wall.

He smirked at me. "What took you so long in the Comfort Room?"he asked. He also didn't know that Euphiemia is pregnant.

"Nothing.. Just, it took me a while"

I can see what he thought.

"You teaser! You're too dirty minded!!"I groaned at him then walked pass by him.

"Alisa..."he chuckled. He caught my wrist. "Baby... Let's eat lunch"he smirked.

"Fuck you"

"What? I just saw you didn't finish your food!"he chuckled again. I narrowed my eyes.

Dirty Minded Jandrick!!!