SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

Different

I stared at Noah with his pitying begging eyes. I swear if I saw that again, I guess my world will crumble thinking, this cold man is begging for me to go with him to their cousin's house.

"Fine!"I groaned. He happily jumped out of happiness. People stared at us. He suddenly stopped and his happy face turned into a cold one. I chuckled.

"Let's go, we could ride in my butler's car"he rolled his eyes. Oh... Noah the cold, really?

I nodded and rolled my eyes. I have been ignoring his balls to go to his cousin's house but it's the first time he begged me, though. And it seems fun.

I looked around. This Larey family is indeed rich. I looked at my watch. It's four. Gosh.

My attention drifted to a girl who's laying down at the grass and holding a book. I narrowed my eyes. Is she a maid? She didn't wear uniform.

She looks like a nerd. She had this glasses and she's studying.

"That's my cousin, Alisacres"

I widen my eyes and turned to Noah. "She's YOUR cousin?"I unbelievably asked. Hell, she's different from the rich girls I know.

I mean, she's here studying her ass out while the others get parties.

"Yeah, I'm kinda proud of her because she's not like other rich bitch girls"he chuckled. I still can't believe, though.

"Let's go in, Casey might be waiting for us"

"What are we doing here, anyway?"I asked him while still looking... At Alisa. I heard his sigh. "Nothing, I just want to bond with him. Besides, we only had two years to graduate high school"he dramatically said.

I turned to him, making a sour face. "Oh.. So you just want me to go with you?"I chuckled.

"I'm not a gay, Jandrick. Just bond that's all"he rolled his eyes and I laughed at him. He probably thought about it.

*********
I looked out to the window and saw Alisa studying again. "You think we should?"I heard. I ignored it and keep staring at her.

I saw her yawned. She must be tired but she's still studying hard. "Jandrick!". I jumped out of place because of that. "Gosh, I think you're sight seeing or something"Noah said as he waved his hand.

"Oh, sorry. What did you two talked about?"I confusely asked. I saw Casey smiling. Did he notice or what?

"I'm helping for the activity booths... Even though, you two are from different school from me and my sister"

Okay, take note. I know where Alisa is studying.

"What grade is she now, I didn't visit last year at her recognition"Noah said. I'll take note of everything.

I looked at her on the back yard again. My heart raced in my chest. I sighed. What the hell is wrong with me?

"She's at the same grade with your friend Jandrick"

I widen my eyes as I still looked at Alisa. She looks like a kid! Even younger than me. Hell, she looks so innocent.

"Can I drink water? I'm thirsty"I excused myself. Noah nodded. "Me too, nice suggestion"he chuckled.

I awkwardly smiled. He dragged me down stairs. I'm too focused on the stairs because I'm not used to it. In my house, my room is in the first floor.

"Hi, Noah"

I widen my eyes as I heard that girly voice. "Oh, hi Alisa. We're just getting water"Noah stopped. I never looked at her. I'm too nervous. My heart is beating so fast.

"This is my fr—"

"Noah... "I groaned. He looked at me confused. I never turned to Alisa, so what? I don't need introduction.

"Yes?"

I heard ringing. "Oh, math time. Later, Noah"she said and rushed upstairs. "She's really a nerd"I muttered.

"Yeah, I kinda like it than party girls"

********

As months go on, I still continued to just stare at her studying until I was 18 and Noah and I graduated so we parted ways. I didn't visited her anymore.

Until....

"Jandrick, Jahrid... Come with me next week... You remember Casey Larey? He's been promoted to CEO"

I narrowed my eyes. Larey? Casey? Oh. Wait... What!!?

"You mean, we're going to the Larey's again?"I asked unbelievably. Will I see Alisa again? Crap hell.

I still feel a bit happiness, though.

"Yeah... "

I groaned that I realized that this isn't had nothing to do with me. I took a bite from the snacks in the table as I watched the speech of Alisa's brother.

She was there. Her almond brown eyes withher lovely dress that showing her curves. Damn it.

In her face, she's not interested in business but I heard she's a doctor. I'm glad that my family business is medical, though.

I followed her sight as she went to the sweets in the table. She's so different. Other girls wouldn't like sweets because of fear of gaining weight.

I wonder why I like her.

But maybe that's why.

It's because she's different.