Chapter 16

Lost and found

My remaining days was hectic. Jandrick and I hasn't still make it up. We still ignore each other.

Or that is our usual things? Whatever! I had remaining two days for the free day(about Darius plan).

And...about the meeting in four days. Oh? Right, Dad said I will bring Jandrick.

No way! Urgh damn it, we still haven't talked like a single word. Except when he needs me in surgeries.

Should I bring him or not? The hell? He said, and clearly said that he will quit.  

I have nothing to say. I won't stop him. He's still a human and humans decide on their feelings.

I sighed. Besides, I don't see Jandrick often. And also Euphiemia but I smelled something fishy of Jahrid and her.

Whatever! First, I thought Jandrick was courting Euphiemia. And now, something is happening here.

I went to the ER. I looked everywhere. If I'll see my friends(whoever it is).

Jandrick's POV

I'm still very confused of Alisa's feeling. Especially, when I remember 'Lester'.

When they met at the arcade, she was very happy. Like they haven't seen for years. Well, I'm not sure.

Flashback*****

"I'm gonna win.."I said proudly. I killed 200 zombies in the game already. Maybe just because it's her first time.

"Euphiemia, you gonna lose..."I murmured and laughed when I won. She twitched her lips.

I smirked. "I'll play a basketball or whatsoever"she pointed a mini basketball. I nodded.

(A/N: Just in time when Alisa left for the grabbing machine :)

"I got 20 scores.."

"E? It's just two minutes. I only got ten"she murmured. I laughed while grabbing ball then quickly shot it.

I heard a ring and it's my times up. I pouted. Too fast. And–

Where's that girl by the way? I mean, Alisa, where is she?

I looked around at the arcade. I can't seem to focus but fuck! I'm very worried! Where is she?

"Drick? Got a problem?"I leaped out of my place and quickly looked behind. It was just Euphiemia.

I thought it was Alisa. "Nothing"I lied. She raised her both shoulders and still continue to play. God damn it!

Where is—

I saw a familiar figure. I'm not sure because it was covered by the glass from the Jackpot ticket game.

Those brown eyes that I memorized when how her eyelashes move.

I narrowed my eyes. Anger climbed to my head. Fuck! Why is she with a man!?

"Euphiemia, you should go now"I suggested while my eyes is still stuck to Alisa.

I can imagine her nodding while humming. I gulped when I can't feel her presence anymore.

But my anger is still growing when Alisa was happy while receiving a teddy bear from the man.

Fuck this shit!

"Never thought I'd see you again"I heard the guy said. And this will be the fucking last time, Idiot!

"Me too, I can't forget the our past of being frie—"

Such a past shit! I grabbed Alisa's hand. Past what!? Fling!?

"Wait Jandrick, I still—" she stopped. You still haven't said 'I LOVE YOU!?'. Well fuck that!

Fuck your 'I LOVE YOU'S. Anger climbed more that my grip tightened on her arm.

I even made a minor injury to her because of it. Damn, If only something will satisfy my 'hungry to punch' hand.

Alisa's POV

I craned my neck after getting a surgery with Felicity. Well, it's a pregnant patient and she lost too much blood.

It's emergency and I helped her with it. I went to my locked to change with my doctor's robe.

Actually, with Felicity. I heard her giggles. I looked at beside me. I never knew that her locker is in my line with me.

She flinched when a call from her phone was ringing. "Hmm? Brother?"she asked.

Oh, she had a brother? Well, it's small world. "Eyy, don't be such ridiculous, Gideon Xian"she said.

(A/N: pronounced as 'Siyan')

Gideon Xian? Coloscos? Familiar. I heard that. Gideon Xian Colipano Coloscos. Tsk, one of those engineers?

"Well, I'm studying architecting... I could help you soon for the company"she said while chuckling.

I raised an eyebrow. She's a general surgeon but I'm not sure if she finished it. Now she's a gynecologist. And now going to be an architect?

Oh, isn't she tired of that careers? Well, she's very smart. She didn't finish her being a general surgeon but of course, she is still hired here then starting to be a gynecologist. 

She's in her last year in it. And when did she become an architect? Well, she said studying.

"What the hell Gian!? I thought the police found Jay-R, already!?"she asked while widening her eyes. "God damn it, brother escaped!? How about Eurinea!?"....... And I don't want to be a gossip.

(A/N: *evil smile* you'll know soon and I just gave a clue... Something hihihi...and Gian(gi-deon and xi-an.... Gi and an. Gian pronounced as Giyan)

After some talks of theirs, I took my phone and walked away but before I could do it.

"Oh? Alisa? The guard texted that you had a belonging there"Felicity said that it stopped me. I was going to have lunch.

I narrowed my eyes. I had my phone in my hand. I tapped my pocket and my wallet was there.

What belonging?

"Are you sure? I don't go out of the hospital often so the guard will suddenly name it to me?"I asked innocently.

"Well, just claim it, whatever it is, it's just in the Lost and Found Department"

"Tsk, I'll look for it.... Whatever it is"I said and she told me that she will go with me. I nodded and went to the Lost and Found Department.

Whatever it is, huh? I wonder what is 'whatever' *^▁^*? Hihihi.....