SPECIAL CHAPTER 2

What if

"Hey, bro. Heard you will marry my cousin for the means of business?"Noah chuckled as I saw him after Alisa's walk out earlier. Seems she's pissed.

She's a damn playgirl. According to the rumors. "Yeah... I guess so"I murmured. The reason why I accepted their offer about a stupid fucking arranged marriage is that they're lucky that I like this... Playgirl.

But it seems...

It's different from what I expected to be.

"The hell!?"she groaned as soon as her spoon fell from his Dad's announcement about the stupid marriage.

"Don't give me excuses, Alisa. I know you want to play boys but at least not for now because the company needs it"

It gave me a heart ache, thinking that she isn't in the same boat as me. I sighed. But I'm not giving up. It's only... Normal? For girls who want to explore—

What!? Explore!? Jandrick, are you taking it that she's... Not a virgin already!? Gosh. But it may be like that.

Fuck. I hate her. So so much. But what's bothering me is what did I do? Realization hit me as she changed her mind. I was... Just talking to her yet, she changed her mind?

I smirked.

"Then you're not allowed to have flings, anymore"I whispered. I saw her shocked face. Now let's see how far you can go, Alisa.

"Are you sure about it? It seems Alisa liked you, as MY observation that's what telling me"Casey chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"I mean... She CHANGED her mind after you asked her?"

"I didn't asked her. I just went to her to talk about it"I raised my both shoulders. At the back of my mind, I thought that she's just playing with me.

However, if that's the case. I will make her fall for her own trap first.

"Well, it's your and her decisions. I'm buying you two a time, since I'm adjusting as the CEO"he laughed. As if. I sighed.

"Well then, I've been known that you like her or even more than that, wish you luck"he winked at me. I made a sour face.

I don't even know why I love her just staring from afar. I continued to stare at her and Euphiemia hanging out.

But sometimes, I hate Euphiemia trying the situation to be awkward for us even in the surgery.

In her every walk with her doctor's robe, I even fall harder than before. Sometimes, I'm pissed when I just heared a name of one of her flings like damn.

I just stared at her while she's staring at the sky, with fireworks. Damn it all. I know that I'm not enough for her but... I don't know.

She probably want a man who HAD experience. And I didn't even date just one girl. I was waiting for her.

It was until then, I kissed her while she's drunk. I tried to open my eyes when I heard a raging breathing.

I woke up and saw Alisa's panicked eyes and pushed me out of the sofa. I groaned when my arm hit the floor.

"Oh god.. "she murmured. Urgh! What the hell did SHE just do? She's glad I brought her here last night and god knows what will happen after I kissed her.

I saw her awkwardly ran to the dining room with Euphiemia and Jahrid. I can see that she's dizzy because of her eyes spinned a bit.

She doesn't need to be awkward around me. Or is it just my presence that she didn't like?

That thought broke me.

I looked at her and went to the dining room also. I saw her messy morning hair but beautiful. Alisa took a glance on me then quickly look away.

That's the only gesture that I don't understand from her.

She went to the bathroom while holding her hair. Oh. I would love to stare at her morning hair forever.

"So, how are you two doin'"Noah asked lazily. I heard they will have a dinner later at Alisa's house.

"We're okay... I guess"I shrugged. I probably don't know. Especially when she fought with me about my friend Charity. I don't really understand her.

"I know that she's one of an ass girl but... Someday, one day, she will love someone fully"Noah chuckled.

I glared at him.

He made a sour face, getting my evil thoughts. "I just don't know who will BE, you don't NEED to be angry"he chuckled.

I let out a breath and looked away. I suppose that I can't ignore the fact that she'll love someone... Someday.

I just kissed her because she's drunk. And about the stupid marriage is a different thing to me.

Just to make sure she won't change her mind. That's why I'm everywhere in wherever she is. I don't want to lose her.

Just even a bit. But I'm afraid of my subconscious thoughts.

"What if you we're just pushing her?"

"What if she's just playing with you?"

Fuck that 'what if's'.